“Good food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Takeout
Cortez, Colorado
“Good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Stopped for some lunch and had two different types of paninies. Both were very tasty. Also had a side of potato salad and it was delicious.

Didn't have issues with service although it wasn't extremely busy. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Tampa, Florida
“Horrible customer service!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

After having a great breakfast here I ended up being charged twice. Once debit and once credit as they had an issue with the computer. I called twice, spoke with the manager, even text her pics of my bank acct to show the double charge. They did nothing! No credit back to my account, they just don't care! I'm traveling the world this year and am not in the states to dispute with my bank so I'm out the $25 and this place is terrible! Truly bad customer service to not do what's right. Shame on Zuma Natural Foods! Not very zen of them...

Flagstaff, Arizona
“Friendly staff, tasty food, good selection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

Stopped here on our way out of town towards home. Breakfast was really good (eggs, bacon, toast and potatoes), and the small grocery story had a good selection of healthy alternatives for "road food" as well as the local grocery shopper.

Visited July 2014
Tampabay
“Awesome little eatery and store”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

On my way to Mesa Verde from Pagosa and I spot a sign for all natural food...had to check it out, hadn't had anything healthy in 2 weeks on the road.

The curb appeal is great, love all of the wood and carved sign, the outside tables on the deck.

Friendly staff at the order counter and the general store side. Menu is short, but I asked if they could make me an omelette, and they were happy to! That's service. They have a lot of different coffee to choose from also, I just had the regular type blend and enjoyed my breakfast outside on the deck chatting to a couple who were also travelling by motorcycle.

I wish this restaurant/store was around the corner from us, so much natural and organic food.

Definitely would visit again next time I'm in Mancos.

• Visited June 2014
Surrey
“Fabulous breakfast burritos”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

We stopped in here each morning to get burritos, coffee, tea and smoothies.We loved it! They had a fabulous store as well. I would highly recommend grabbing some burritos on your way to Mesa Verde. They had bacon, sausage, vegetarian and others!

• Visited June 2014