This was a comfortable stay. Positives: The hotel was clean, reasonably priced, and quiet. The staff was friendly and the location was great for our activities (Pike's Peak Cog and Garden of the Gods). Negatives: The breakfast room was small and hot. Overall, I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Region's popular scenic attractions, nestled at the foot of Pikes Peak in beautiful Manitou Springs, a quaint and picturesque town ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Magnuson Grand Pikes Peak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Manitou Springs
- Manitou Springs Comfort Inn