Stayed here on our way to Kansas and went to Pikes Peak cog railway the next day. Room was modern and clean, breakfast was good, room up to date, overall a very nice place to stay. I would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Region's popular scenic attractions, nestled at the foot of Pikes Peak in beautiful Manitou Springs, a quaint and picturesque town ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Magnuson Grand Pikes Peak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Manitou Springs
- Manitou Springs Comfort Inn