“This Can't be Gluten Free”
Review of Coquette's Bistro & Bakery - CLOSED

Coquette's Bistro & Bakery
Price range: US$8 - US$26
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: betw. Navajo ave. and Ruxton ave.
Description: 100% GLUTEN FREE and multiple award winners in several categories. It's hard to believe that our offerings are GF. A groovy atmosphere, cocktails, warm relaxed environment and yet family friendly.
Reviewed 31 December 2013

We were visiting Manitou Springs for the day and chose to stop by Coquettes for lunch. What a wonderful experience. Our server was very knowledgeable! My husband and son had the Farmer Crepe, My other son had the Tula Crepe and I had the chicken pot pie. The only disappointment was that they had just run out of their fried chicken--one of their most popular dishes. The crust on the pot pie was flaky and delicious. After our very filling lunch we had to take part in their desserts. Yummy!! We had two chocolate cream cheese cupcakes, 1 red velvet and 3 eclairs. I wish I lived locally--if I did I would gain pounds upon pounds. All I can say is that gluten free or not everyone should partake in this wonderful culinary experience. Without a doubt should I have the luxury of visiting Manitou Springs again-Coquettes will be revisited.

Reviewed 24 December 2013

Have visited this restaurant many times since I was first referred to it by a friend. We had a very closes friend from Chicago who has experienced terrible symptoms due to Gluten since 2000. When ever we get together we have to be very careful to find anything that she can indulge in that is also has a good menu for the whole family. Everything in the place is "gluten free".......EVERYTHING.....and it's all made with love.....Great breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
Since then we've been there with many friends and those we work with.....For Christmas Eve dinner we ordered Gluten Free Mint Chocolate layer cake to go.....It was like a heavenly treat for all.....don't miss this place....great place to chat and "people watch" in that quaint little village. There is some "Scuttle Butt" that they are moving to downtown Colorado Springs.....whatever you decide....please don't leave us....

Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

Just a place where eating something good but not excellent. Moreover they forget my apple juice and neglect to make me use the Internet connection. Many other good place in Manitou.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

I'm gluten, dairy and soy intolerant and I have such a hard time finding flavorful food at restaurants. When you normally feel like a freak at other restaurants...this one doesn't just accept the idea of gf food but creates amazing dishes in turn to make it the norm. Flavorful and full of choices I usually never get...I tried the Cajun shrimp crepes, the burgers, and monte cristo crepe...all gluten free. AMAZING. I've been here several times now and highly recommend it.

Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

I am gluten intolerant but my boyfriend is not and we both enjoyed the breakfast. I had french toast and he had the cajun crepe. Both dishes were delicious!