“Perfect place to have lunch.”
Review of Sahara Cafe

Sahara Cafe
Price range: US$0 - US$14
Description: The Sahara Cafe offers a variety of the Middle Eastern foods such as Falafels,Chicken,Hummus,Kabob,Baba Ganoush,and caters alot of events.
Reviewed 17 February 2014

After reading the reviews on TripAdvisor, my wife and I decided to try the Sahara. I must say that we were not disappointed in any way. The kind young man that waited on us could not have been more courteous or willing to help. We took his recommendation on a tea that he recommended. It was so good. I wish I could remember the name of it. We had the meat sampler plate and a kabob sampler. The meat sampler plate had beef, chicken and lamb. The kabob sampler had chicken, beef and lamb as well. The meats were cooked very good and were seasoned very well. My wife especially liked the taziki sauce that accompanied both plates.
This place has exceptional service, served us very quickly and were very attentive to our needs. I highly recommend this place to anyone that wants some great Mediterranean food!

Reviewed 11 January 2014

Awesome Mediterranean food, it's great during the summer to sit outside and people watch with the veggie plate. The desserts and authentic and incredible too.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

I recently went to the Sahara Cafe for dinner, and I was expecting a fantastic experience considering this is the #1 restaurant in Manitou. I think the service was great, and we appreciated that they had some gluten-free options, but it is not worthy of a #1 ranking. The decor is dated and tired, and my tuna salad was incredibly average. Very surprised when Manitou has other tremendous restaurants available.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Appreciated the great value, very friendly staff, and delicious food here. Couldn't get a seat at the brew pub so popped into this small cafe. So happy we did. I loved the Chicken plate - really delicious offering and my friends raved about the gyros and falafels. Great food for a good price.

Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

Very unassuming, simple. Great prices, excellent food, reasonable servings. Great homy service. Loved it. The only thing that could use improvement is the decor