“delicious food, halal menu, truly aunthentic”
Review of Sahara Cafe

Sahara Cafe
Price range: US$0 - US$14
Description: The Sahara Cafe offers a variety of the Middle Eastern foods such as Falafels,Chicken,Hummus,Kabob,Baba Ganoush,and caters alot of events.
Reviewed 27 April 2014

ive lived in the mid-east all my life and having eaten so much authentic arabic food i would say that this was one of the very good restaurants. Make sure you try the hot sage tea with mamoul, it is like a true homemade maamoul.

1  Thank Xs2reema

Reviewed 24 April 2014

The food here was exceptional, as was the service. Decor is bland, but who cares when the food's this good! Reasonable prices and large servings. Would be a good place to get take-out , and they have a good children's menu with more "American-type" fare like chicken nuggets and hot dogs.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Had an absolutely wonderful experience at this restaurant. Don't let the casual look fool you, we felt like we were treated royally the entire visit. The food was SO delicious (we had the sampler plate and the veggie appetizer which was plenty of food for 2) and our server, Max, was wonderful. He offered great advice on what to get and my normally picky husband loved everything that we ordered. Thanks for a great time, we'll definitely be back again soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2014

I've been coming to Sahara for a number of years, and throughout that time it has been consistently top-quality and delicious. I love that I can come in and order the same thing knowing that it is always going to be made to perfection. The staff is always great, and the owner himself often waits on customers. The atmosphere is lovely all-around. My favorite is the veggie platter, and Sahara caters to gluten-free and vegan palates as well - all at very reasonable prices. I have yet to recommend the sage tea to anyone who wasn't absolutely floored by how delicious and addictive it is! If you have but one meal to eat in Manitou Springs, I suggest Sahara Cafe above all others! It is simply the best.

Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

We eat here everytime we go to Manitou Springs! There is no other place that can make hummus and falafel this good! Wish we could have it everyday!