“Made My Daughter and I sick before the meal was over.”
Review of Naturally's Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Naturally's Cafe
Cuisines: American
CR
“Made My Daughter and I sick before the meal was over.”
Reviewed 8 August 2012

Quite literally. Felt awful 2/3 the way through lunch. Looked at my daughter and saw the same look on her face. Instant nausea and vomiting and severe stomach cramps. I had the egg salad and she had quesadillas. Ruined my day, needless to say.

1 Thank 964ACN

Plantation, Florida
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 20 July 2012

My friend recommended this place while I was in town and I'm so glad she did! I had the warm caprese sandwich--roasted eggplant, tomato, and mozzarella on toasty rosemary ciabatta bread with basil pesto and a side of tabouli--sooo good! Every bite was just heavenly!

• Visited July 2012
“AWFUL SERVICE. So rude!”
Reviewed 15 June 2012

I've been going to Naturallys for while. Despite the ridiculously high prices and AWFUL customer service, there were plenty of vegan options. I recently learned that the bread they've used on my "vegan" sandwich contains eggs. NOT VEGAN. While trying to clarify with the owner today what really is vegan, he raised his voice at me and never directly answered my questions. My friends and acquaintances have had similar experiences and we will NEVER eat there again.

3 Thank christinakikue
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Not bad”
Reviewed 29 May 2012

My girlfriend and I took our two kids (15 and 6) to Naturally's while we were in Manitou Springs on vacation. It has a mountain town vibe to the ambiance. Waitstaff were friendly and fairly attentive. I had the Black Diamond burrito and it was very good. My girlfriend and my son had a couple of their sandwiches and they were just okay. You do however get alot so you will definitely be full when you leave. We each had a smoothie for dessert and they were very good. Naturally's offers a large variety of supplements you can add to your smoothie for an extra cost. Overall a good but not great experience. Would return if in Manitou Springs.

• Visited May 2012
Manitou Springs, Colorado, United States
“a little of everything”
Reviewed 5 May 2012

awesome selection for Vegans! Service and atmosphere are GREAT! Food and cool things for sale

Visited May 2012