“Margaritas!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Everyone told me this was the place to go for Margaritas and it was. The best part was that the food was excellent too. I had the mahi mahi tacos and they were very tasty. The price is right too. Will go there again when in the area.

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

After a long hike up America's Mountain Pike's Peak this is where we decided to eat. The atmosphere is very Manitu springs the food is absolutely dreamy. When you get their ask for the mocaheta. This dish will definitely not disappoint. This is the first time I've ever had this dish and I cannot stop thinking about it! I will add this to my top 10 favorite place to eat!!!

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Very nice place, then the chip and salsa come freshly made there. The food is awesome and reasonably priced. all home made. So Good

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We are local and come here all the time. The service is always friendly, quick and attentive. The margaritas are superb. We always eat nachos, which are a great bargain!

Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and i were in town for our anniversary and thought we would try The Loop. We ordered the "world famous" margarita which was horrible, I didnt even drink it. The taco salad was filled with old lsoggy lettuce, pinto beans were runny and white in color. The salsa tasted like it came from a jar. My husband ordered carne asada, but got a steak and tortillas???