“Best chili verde I ever tasted!”
Review of The Loop

The Loop
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I had visited this restaurant many years ago and ordered the chili verde. Every since then I’ve been trying to recreate it or find something similar at a restaurant near my home (as The Loop is 10 hours away from home). I’ve had no luck. My family took a vacation in Colorado and I had to make this a stop. I am so glad I got to have it again! I just wish The Loop could teach me how to make it! Not only is the chili verde good- all their food was great! With great service too!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

This is a great spot to stop in for a margarita. The margarita menu is extensive. The bartenders and staff are always very fun, courteous and helpful.
See you on our next trip to the Springs.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Great service and very quick. We were a party of 5 and seated fast. Food wasn’t great, edible but overall bland for Mexican food! None of us finished our meals.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I have been coming to The Loop for years. We eat here first thing after our long drive into town. The yellow Chile Con Queso, spicy and delicious, fajitas are enough to share and also amazing. If you eat hear, you’ll want to order one of their famous margaritas! The picture below is the Horni Grandma, you’ll for sure be “Loopy” after this one! Enjoy!

Reviewed 19 May 2018

My wife & I looked this up on the internet while staying in Manitou Springs and found it was a short walk from our cabin. Glad we went! Service was great while we split chicken & beef fajitas topped with a pretty good margarita! We were especially impressed with the quality of the beef fajita which can be chewy if not prepared properly. However, this did not disappoint. We would go back - definitely!