“good food and prices”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 11 October 2013

My family and I spent a few days in Manitou Springs this past May. We decided to stop in and eat lunch here after hearing good things about the place and seeing the parking lot full of cars every morning. The place was clean and the people were friendly. Our waitress was very friendly and checked on us every few minutes to see if we needed anything. There were a lot of choices on the menu and the prices were good. I had the chicken sandwich and fries. the sandwich was really good and the fries were great not too salty or greasy. My husband and children had the cheese burger and fries. The burgers were a lot bigger that what they excepted and very juicy. The only complaint I have is they close at 2pm.

1  Thank teresa c

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Friendly staff helped our large group to a very enjoyable Sunday morning event. They were ready for us, as we did call ahead ! The food was very good, served hot and fast. The owner was very kind and kept checking to see if he could help anyone ! There is no negative, only great service ! Thank you !

Reviewed 26 September 2013

We walked in and the owner/mgr told us to sit anywhere. It took the elderly waitress some time to get to us although they weren't busy. Food for breakfast was just ok. Can't really recommend it.

Reviewed 19 September 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast before going up Pikes Peak. Quick service, nice coffee and good portions. Gods value for money and would go back if ever in town again. Had the Western which was 2 eggs, a huge pile of great home fries and I chose bacon along with toast.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

In this very quaint and "arty" city this restaurant fits in well. In the summer it offers a buffet. The staff and owner are very pleasant and know the name and greets residents and visitors they have met. My husband and I usually share a meal (breakfast or lunch) and the kitchen staff prepares it to our specs. The restaurant fits Manitou - a warm and friendly town. It is on the highway and has easy access and plenty of parking a real necessity in this town. Well worth the visit.