“Good food at a reasonable price”

Jade Dynasty Chinese Restaurant
Price range: US$0 - US$17
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: We now have our liquor license.
“Good food at a reasonable price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

Good food. The lunch menu is less than $10 with drink, entree, soup, and egg roll. The atmosphere is very good Adams the restaurant is clean and updated.

• Visited September 2013

“Best Chinese food I've ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

Stumbled upon this place by accident, and we were so glad that we had! Absolute best Chinese food I've ever had!! We had a party of 6 and everybody greatly enjoyed what they had ordered.

• Visited July 2013
Texas
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2013

I was back in the Springs again recently. I've been to this restaurant several times, mostly take-out. It's really good Chinese food. I've tried several dishes,..it's great! If your too tired after doing the drive to Manitou, or your exhausted from your hike,..no problem,..they'll deliver. I stayed right up the street in Manitou, so it's really convenient. Give them a try, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited April 2013
Colorado
“Very good overall with one big problem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2012

I ordered delivery and it came very quickly. The Orange Beef was delicious. I love Egg Drop soup, but theirs is made with tomatoes in it, something I have never seen before despite ordering Egg Drop at many different locations. I feel like that's something they should tell you when you order it. It's an interesting idea, but I couldn't eat more than a couple spoonfuls. I like to be adventurous with food, but it was truly disgusting. I'd like to say I will try this restaurant again, but I'm more likely to order from a place that has "normal" Egg Drop soup.

• Visited October 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Best Chinese I have ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2012

I travel a lot and eat out half of my meals and this is the very best Chinese I have ever had.
The restaurant is clean, the staff is friendly and the food was on the table before I had my second cup of tea.
I like been curd and this is the very best I have ever had it anywhere I have ever eaten.
I will go back a lot.
Thank you Jade Dynasty for moving to Manitou and giving me the pleasure of eating the best of American Chinese food ever.

• Visited July 2012