“Lunch at Jade Dynasty”

Jade Dynasty Chinese Restaurant
Price range: US$0 - US$17
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: We now have our liquor license.
Monument, Colorado
“Lunch at Jade Dynasty”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

You are in a hurry, want a quite lunch, so Chinese sounds good. This was my first time at Jade Dynasty, even though I work fairly close to there. Well, what a pleasant surprise. The food was great, good prices, real napkins and table cloths (one of my personal requirements) and fast service. Perfect for lunch.

• Visited June 2014

Denver
“Best Chinese Ever”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

It was a comfortable setting and once we received our dinners we were ore than happy with the amount we recieved.

Aurora, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Chinese Food In Colorado”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

My Mom and I travel often and we've been all over the world. Most places say "best chinese" don't believe it. This is the closest you can get to real Chinese food in America. We live in Aurora but we go up to Manitou mainly for this place. Large Portions and you get your moneys worth :)

• Visited June 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
“Convenient & decent Chinese food!”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

It's very convenient, as it's just across the street from the lodge. They have your typical Chinese food, but are good and reasonable in price.

Visited November 2013
Amarillo, Texas
“Good food on Christmas”
Reviewed 25 December 2013

My family and I ate here on Christmas night and had a great time. The food was very good and the price was reasonable. I really enjoyed the wonton soup and the Mongolian beef. I would definitely eat here again. Only problem we encountered was they appeared to not have a children's menu, not to much of a problem though, we had our kids split the sweet and sour chicken meal and they put the sauce on the side.

• Visited December 2013