“Local bar and grill”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Friendly staff and good food. We ate here for lunch. There is a daily special Grilled Cheese sandwich in addition to other daily items added to the regular menu.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We ate at The Keg twice during our 6 day stay in Manitou. Their cheese bread is delicious also. The Kegs kitchen is open a bit later than some of the other restaurants near by.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

This place is really a bar that serves decent food. Their menu focuses on burgers, salads and dinner items like steak or chicken breast. I chose the Keg Chicken. A chicken breast with some crab meat on top and covered with a cheese sauce. It was pretty good. Served with a side of vegetables and rice. Several of the people dining with me ordered the burgers and one ordered the berry salad, which looked good.
Service was polite.
Most of us ordered micro-brew tap beers which was a nice option.
I would come back but would not go out of my way to do so.
A bit on the expensive side for what you get.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

This is a nice place. It has the feel of a pub with pub food. We had a couple of sandwiches that were good. The waitress was very friendly and kept our glasses full. Nice for a quick bite to eat.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Went here with family because it was close by and it had a lot of reviews by local paper. Eh , it was ok . You can watch the cooks make your food. (Cooks look to be doing a good job) Our server took forever to get our food to us. It was literally 10 feet from us and we stared at our food for 15 min before our server could pick it up and bring it to us. Killer bread was great with a good marinara sauce, chips and salsa were good. I love a medium burger, but others in my party did not. It would be nice if servers would tell you that burgers are cooked medium. I enjoyed the buffalo burger but I've had better. Cool fireman badges on walls but really could use some dusting.