“Wonderful food! ”
Review of Stagecoach Inn

Stagecoach Inn
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Groups, Kids, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
TX
“Wonderful food! ”
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

We ate there on a Wednesday evening for dinner. It was actually recommended by a waitress at another restaurant here in town. My wife had the black and Bleu sirloin which was cooked wonderfully and a nice portion. I had the lamb which I had my doubts about but was equally wonderful. I would go back here and highly recommend the place. Service was good, not great but still adequate.

Redmond
“delicious meals! Welcoming servers”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The steak my husband had was wonderful and I loved my Beef Tips. Salads were good and we had an amazing desert... Cherry cobbler a la mode.
Take time to wander the area and see the old cogwheel train down the street!
Open til 10:30pm.

Visited May 2014
“Great overall dining experience!”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Our family enjoyed two visits (within 48 hours) for dinner during our vacation. The atmosphere and decor was nice, the service was friendly (our waitress remembered us), and the food both nights was great--from the pheasant chowder to the salmon to the burgers.

• Visited May 2014
Huntsville, Alabama
“Nice place, nice view ...a must-stop if in Manitou Springs!”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

It's been awhile since I've eaten here, so I can't remember what I ate or the prices. It's not the cheapest, but not the most expensive. My favorite thing about the place is that during nicer weather you can eat outside next to the creek. It has easy parking behind or if you live nearby you can walk to it.

• Visited May 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“A taste of history”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Food was good , service was great. A nice place to eat. Plenty of antiques. May need a little more variety in menu.

Visited April 2014