“Nice place to eat”

PJs Stagecoach Inn
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I'm not going to over-rate this place, but I was satisfied with it. Very old building gives it some charm. Nothing fancy, but good for larger parties or families. Food was good. Fair price. Service was ok. I had a local micro-brew and the buffalo pot roast. I would come back again.

There are newer reviews for PJs Stagecoach Inn

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stopped after staying longer than we planned to Manitou. The food was not as amazing as the price we paid. Decent. Will probably try another place if we go back.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

My mother recommended this place from when she was a kid. She had been there 50 years ago! so we had to try it. The food was very good. something for everyone. The server was very nice. We imagined travelers on stagecoaches arriving here. Fun time for all

Reviewed 4 August 2014

The atomosphere was charming and they offered patio seating . The prices were reasonable .A stagecoach replica is on the lawn in front of the restaurant .

Reviewed 4 August 2014

This was a nice family restaurant - nothing special. Food was good and the stage coach out front was the highlight for my son.