“Beautiful but Pricey”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Went here last year and we loved the food but it was quite pricey, great for family things but for everyday or trying to save money while visiting save it for last we spent almost $70 for my mom and I. We enjoyed it but we're not going back here this year. They have 2 choices which are 2 courses or 3 courses, my mom decided on 3 because you get an appetizer, but they don't have free refills, also they don't tell you that.

1  Thank Aria S

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I went last weekend and was completely blown away! I went with my entire family and was pleasantly surprised. The food was a little pricy, but pretty good. The best part of the night though was the ambiance and the belly dancing. There were two dancers that night, I am pretty sure they dance every Friday and Saturday. The redhead Elise was fantastic. She was really open and friendly, and even talked to us while she was dancing. She went around and asked everyone if they wanted to take pictures with her sword, which my kids LOVED! My family and I will go back, if for nothing else than the belly dancing show :)

1  Thank Kelly A
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Just Go! It isn't every day that you sit on cushions, have a belly dancer entertain you and eat with your hands!
This was their 7 course dinner on New Year's Eve and we had a terrific time. The food was excellent (do have the best vegetable soup) and there were wonderful courses that we enjoyed.
The belly dancer was delightful and just the icing on the cake.
The only down side was that baklava was on the menu, but we were served amazing truffles instead.
Would we go again? Absolutely!

Reviewed 17 November 2013

We went to Tajine Alami for our anniversary and loved it so we went back for our daughter's birthday. We thought it was excellent. The food is great. My youngest daughter had the honey and almond chicken and she just loved it. The artichokes are out of this world. The waitress was sweet and so much fun. The atmosphere is unusual and makes for a full experience. We will be returning.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

A group of co-workers went to this restaurant on the advice of a friend. Wasn't sure what to expect but knew that we would be eating with our hands and sitting on cushions. We were greeted at the door and showed to our table quickly after showing us where to place our shoes. The rest of the time, we had great service, tasty food and unique entertainment in the belly dancer. the dinner portions were large (I had the honey/almond chicken), and the soup, salad with bread were more than enough to fill me before the desert and delicious tea. Had to pass on the desert. Overall, one of the nicest experiences I have had in a while and would highly suggest trying this experience.