“Great food!”
Review of Craftwood Inn

Craftwood Inn
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mayfair
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We walked here from the Rockledge Country Inn upon their recommendation and were so happy we did!!! I had a venison, elk and antelope trio and was so surprised. Great service- friendly people

2  Thank Jean M

Reviewed 12 March 2014

I went to this restaurant a week before it tragically closed! I wish they would find a way they could make it reopen this was some of the best food in the Colorado Springs area!

Reviewed 17 February 2014

I wanted to treat my wife to a nice meal for Valentine's Day and the Craftwood Inn delivered.
My wife had the blackened diver scallop, roasted golden beet salad, and the Colorado Striped bass. I ordered the ostrich tataki, Tahitian Vanilla scented lobster bisque, and the red wine braised rabbit. We shared a dessert which consisted of white chocolate mousse, gran marinier truffles, flourless chocolate ganache cake, creme brulee, and nutella powder.
Our server was very attentive to our needs. The level of service is what you would expect from a fine dining establishment.
Highly recommend this place for anyone seeking to have an excellent dining experience.

1  Thank Jason S
Reviewed 10 February 2014

My husband and I saw this advertised in the newspaper and immediately made a reservation. We have been twice and have not been disappointed. The event is on Wednesday nights and you must have a reservation. The meal is 3 courses and you don't know what is going to be served until you arrive(so this is not for picky eaters), unless you are on Facebook and then you get hints of what might be served. I don't know how much longer the chef plans to do this but we have decided that it will be our Wednesday date night destination. We have asked EJ (server, sommelier, not sure what his title is) to pair small glasses of wine with each course and he has not let us down. The food has been wonderful both visits and we can't wait to see what's next.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

We held a company party at the Craftwood Inn last night. I have to say that the even manager, Bobbie Laluna, and the entire staff that supported our event were superb - professionals all! The appetizers we had during our cocktail hour were wonderful - raves were heard from all on the ostrich, shrimp, smoked salmon, sausages, meat platter, and goat cheese philo cups. Dinner was orchestrated by the Inn and the food was wonderful. This is not an easy task when you have a buffet dinner! Everything was a smashing hit at the Craftwood Inn. I would highly recommend this quaint, gourmet restaurant to anyone who needs a party or wedding venue. Cost was reasonable as well. Definitely will be back and recommend this place to many!!