“Just lovely”

Healing Springs Health Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Healing Springs Health Spa is a private spa suite (one room only) inside the Intemann Gallery at the Mantiou Art Center campus. We offer services to individuals, couples, and alternate private gallery space for groups of 4 or more. We go above and beyond to create customized treatment packages to meet your needs and desires providing an exceptional spa experience. We look forward to serving you. Leslyn and Michelle We also offer continuing education courses to salon and spa professionals.
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

A friend and I went for a massage and facial. The services were terrific! The owner is very caring and loves giving facials. The massage therapist had just rented from

2  Thank bsmartmom

Reviewed 3 April 2014

My 18-year-old daughter and I came for a spa day during her college spring break and it was just what we needed! Leslyn took great care of us and we felt so pampered and relaxed when we left. Highly recommended!! :)

2  Thank Julie P
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Leslyn went out of her way to provide a mother daughter spa day. She was able to customize services for us so that my 10 -yr old kid could have a real spa experience with her mom. The energy balancing treatment was amazing!! The manicure and pedicure were very pampering treatments and included parafin treatments after exfoliation. This was a great experience and I highly recommend healing waters spa.

4  Thank mundomaija
Reviewed 12 November 2013

A friend and I went to Manitou Springs for a "girls weekend". We contacted Leslyn Zak only days before the trip to ask about Spa services. She went far beyond our expectations to put together a combination package of wonderful treatments. Leslyn truly cares about providing superior service but goes beyond to make the experience unique for you. I have been to a few day spas and have never felt so pampered, relaxed and "in the moment" as I was after Leslyn's treatments. Will be returning as often as possible.

3  Thank Lana V
Reviewed 15 July 2013

This is one of the most luxurious things you could do for yourself, either while on vacation or just to treat yourself. Leslyn truly is an artist that knows what is best for your skin. She goes so above and beyond your expectations that you will want to make it a habit. My skin has never looked better and I so look forward to my monthly appointment. Thank you Leslyn! You have a lifelong customer!

3  Thank Carol D