“A welcome surprise”

The Keg Lounge
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
No. Virginia
“A welcome surprise”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

When you walk inside it looks like a small neighborhood sports bar, a hangout for locals. The Keg's staff is very friendly, the beer selection has a solid if limited selection of good local microbrews, and the food is just delicious. The special when we ate lunch here was a spicy chicken sandwich--as our server described, not too spicy, just right. We stopped here because another Manitou Springs favorite of ours was closed; a happy accident for us. We'd gladly eat here again and recommend to friends.

Visited April 2014

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Just ok. Nothing special.”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I had the flatiron steak which was recommended by our waitress. I enjoyed it and they cooked it to my liking - rare. My friend had the buffalo burger and he wasn't impressed. He said it had not taste. He also got the killer bread, but only had a few bites of that as well.

Waitress was attentive and sweet. I have not complaints there. I actually have no complaints. I just wasn't blown away with the food. Cute homey place though.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank bhauxwell
Cincinnati
“Best Buffalo Burgers in the world!”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

This is a small bar in the heart of Manitou. It's not fancy but it has a lot of character. The servers are always friendly and attentive as well. Their juicy 1/2 pound burgers never disappoint. They are cooked, on the griddle, to order and they will recommend that you order it no more than med. It's juicy & delicious and I get one every time I visit "The Srings"

• Visited September 2013
“Pleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

I can honestly say they exceeded my expectations during my visit to Manitou. The food was great and so was the service. We enjoyed our meal, which was the Chicken Fried Chicken. It had Applebee's beat.

• Visited July 2013
Green Mountain Falls, Colorado
“Great Food!”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Even though The Keg is a bar, the food there is great! I love the Chicken Berry Salad (which you can also get with Salmon at dinner). Prices are average and the service is usually great!

• Visited September 2013