“Interesting Spot”

Royal Tavern
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Interesting Spot”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I came here and got the ultimate travel advice from one of the bartenders. She was older and had lived in the area since she was a kid. She even crafted me up a map of secret places she went to for hiking, skinny dipping, and hanging out with bears. My boyfriend and I LOVED hanging out here and wish we would have met our bartender sooner.

I kept her napkin map for my next trip to the area. :)

Visited June 2014
1 Thank kerriejones06

Lakewood, Colorado
“Cold Beer on a Hot Day”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This is a bit of a dive biker bar but the people couldn't be nicer! The bartender was busy but her sister was there and offered to get us a beer and bring it out on the patio even though there isn't patio service. The beer on tap is cold and refreshing. You can play pool if inclined.

Visited May 2014
Colorado
“Dated Biker Bar”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

If you are a Biker you may love this vintage tavern. Not really kid or family friendly! There are many other watering holes in the area that are more appropiate for a burger and a beer or such. The nostalgia of the place is not worth stopping in to spend your money!

Visited September 2013