All reviewsfront deskpikes peakroom was cleanroad constructionindoor pool and hot tubthe rooms were nicecreek sidebiscuits and gravycontinental breakfastnice staycliff dwellingsstay there againbagelsgreat place to stayfirst floorarea attractionsthe breakfast area
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

Our room was on the creek side very comfortable and clean. We slept with windows open and it was great to hear the rushing water and have fresh air. The location is perfect for visiting the Air Force Academy, Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak and many others if you have time. Right up the road from the hotel is Manitou Springs. Wonderful quaint town with great places to eat and shops to explore. We enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Travelingtrisha14
Reviewed 21 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 May 2014

easy to find hotel with great access to local attractions! very friendly efficient staff, comfortable beds and clean rooms. bathrooms a good size with plenty of towels. all recommendations provided by staff were helpful.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 May 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Did not sleep all night due to the terrible mattresses that were in the rooms and the smell of paint. There was paint in the carpet as well. My cable did not work and when I complained they told me someone would come fix it and never did. In the morning we were startled by the sound of drills, loud banging noises and the strong smell of paint and marijuana. The breakfast was extremely on the non healthy side and my bagel was stale, so hard I couldn't even bite it! The front desk woman looked completely clueless when I gave her my complaints and didn't even bother to show any of sign of care. Terrible place !

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family