“I stayed here twice”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Manitou Springs
Town-N-Country Cottages
Reviewed 10 January 2010

Nice clean rooms. Owners are very nice. I did not use the pool, so I can not comment. Pikes Peak is just outside the front door. The price is very reasonable for what you get. The place was quiet. They have a great dog also. AC/Heat worked perfectly. LCD tv. Just a nice place.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Town-N-Country Cottages

Reviewed 16 November 2009

My husband and I stayed at Town-N-Country Cottages on Nov. 7 & 8, 2009. We spoke on the phone several times with the owners and read the reviews here before booking. We were meeting my brother and sister-in-law there for a few days to visit. We live in Ohio, they live in Colorado and we try visit them during our visit to NM to see our son. I was nervous about not booking a "chain" hotel but was NOT disappointed. Our rooms were SPOTLESS! We booked a cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bath. It worked out beautifully. The owners were extremely friendly and helpful. We will definitely try to visit the area again and will stay at Town-N-Country. Bob & Linda

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank go4funOhio
Reviewed 22 September 2009

I stayed at the Town-n-Country on Sept. 18-19 with my elderly mother and sister. I made the reservation based solely on TripAdvisor recommendations, and I am so glad I did. The adobe cabins/bungalows were just what one would expect for a mountain retreat. Our quaint cabin was very roomy with two bedrooms each with a queen bed. Extras like the shelving in the bathroom next to the sink giving us extra room for our bathroom essentials was a was a nice touch. I also appreciated being able to open the windows (although air-conditioning was available) so we could hear the stream in front of the cabin. I always think that when I travel to a mountain town that I need to stay at a locally owned cabin retreat as opposed to a chain motel. They had a pool, which was closing the weekend we were there, a hot tub, and a play area for kids. This place is a perfect place to stay, right off Manitou Avenue. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: September 2009
1  Thank jhawksherry
Reviewed 11 September 2009

Perfect 2-bedroom cottage a couple of blocks off the main street in an adorable cute town. This place was so wonderful in every way - close to one of the most beautiful parks anywhere in the world - Garden of the Gods. Our front porch was so totally great. We loved to just sit there in the evenings and watch the local scene. The owners here are nice and we had such a wonderful time here. Not enough adjectives to describe our delightful times here.

• Stayed: August 2009
Reviewed 16 June 2009

Our second destination on our grand Colorado adventure was the Pike's Peak vicinity. Amoungst our outdoor sight-seeing and excursions, I was looking for something with a cozy feel, but family friendly. Cottages do the trick. I booked 2 nights at Town-N-Country and I must say, I am most impressed. Such great fun for the youngsters, with all sorts of toys and playground equipment, fun pool with slide, there's a hot tub (too bad, with these kids I never got a chance to hop in) I booked a duplex with kitchen at the last minute, and even at that, there was enough sleeping room for everyone, although in the future, I will need a larger room due to growing kids. We got a completely remodeled room right next to a stream, seperate entrance and parking for each unit. Great decor, great amenities, and might I add, SPOTLESS. The glassware in the kitchen had not even one waterspot. Great all around. The town of Manitou is very charming in itself and is a great central location for all of the fun sites and explorations to be had in that area. I hope to go back and do it all again and Town-N-Country is where I'll try first.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank stephanne
Reviewed 6 June 2009

This is a great place to stay! No more expensive than hotels and they have everything you could want. Great place for the kids... there is a pool, basketball hoop, ping pong table, tether ball, a creek to play in with a wooden swing, playground, and just a great place to walk around. I wish we would have had more time to just stay at the cottage and enjoy the atmosphere! Close to lots of attractions. The owners are extremely nice and they try to do everything to make your stay an enjoyable one. We had a 3 room cottage and there was plenty of room for 6. Although the fold out sofa is great for the kids, not too sure it would work for adults.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank dradhouse
Reviewed 23 May 2009

Recently went to Colorado Springs for a conference and built in a nice family vacation for a week. I was looking for places to stay, and after a littlle googling, I came across the town n country cottage.I was very glad I made the call to stay here vs a regular hotel.

Not only is this place just 15 min from downtown, but it is ALSO VERY close to all the family friendly attractions around, such as the mountain zoo (15), cliff dwellings (5), downtown manitou springs (5), seven falls(15), Cog Rail (5) etc....

For the price, the facilities themselves are outstanding. For $75 (Check seasonal prices) in April, we stayed in a cozy single cottage that came with 2 queen beds, a full kitchen, fridge, microwave, coffeemake, toaster, an LCD TV and a study desk.

My 6yr old daughter had a fantastic time during each day long outing, and it was nice to come back in just 15 min, and give us the energy to have dinner made (We mostly cooked our own food for dinner)....

The staff (Including a nice bushy dog and a cute little cat) are very friendly, and are quick to respond to any requests. There is also a small trail leading to a hillock on the rear side (Great for a"micro-hike", and gives you great views to take pics of Pike's peak and the mountains.

Overall, this was an important factor to make our trip memorable, and would definitely recommend folks to check out this place. Best recommended for families like me who dump all your junk in a minivan, take a long road trip, and make "cook your own food" part of the equation!

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family
The Antlers A Wyndham Hotel
The Antlers A Wyndham Hotel
#20 of 105 in Colorado Springs
Garden of the Gods Club and Resort
Garden of the Gods Club and Reso...
#3 of 105 in Colorado Springs
Americas Best Value Inn Villa Motel
Americas Best Value Inn Villa Mo...
#3 of 10 in Manitou Springs

Been to Town-N-Country Cottages? Share your experiences!