“Great lunch place”

Spice-Life Ingredients Emprm
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Just wanted a quick sandwich and soup instead of a sit-down meal, and this was just the ticket. Not a big selection on menu, but they are accommodating to make what you want (if they have the ingredients). They were out of Italian meat fixin's but made the same sandwich just w/turkey. Sandwich kind of bland, but had an outstanding tomato/chicken/spinach soup, and the potato salad that came with the sandwich was way above average, quite tasty. Atmosphere comfy and casual, nice couch seating area towards the back. Not super-fast service but still quicker than the slowww (in my experience) casual restaurants in MSpgs.

2  Thank CatLoverColorado
There are newer reviews for Spice-Life Ingredients Emprm

Reviewed 19 January 2014

The two women who work here could not be grumpier, unfriendlier nor more blah. Their inhospitality colored our whole experience here -- and, from our observations, of every one of the guests, also. So unnerving that I am contacting the owners to alert them.

2  Thank M J B
Reviewed 3 October 2013

From the moment I entered the door to place my order, the boy behind the counter treated me like a nuisance. I've worked in the food industry before (high school and college) and understand it's not always the easiest to keep a smile serving food, so I go out of my way to be friendly and respectful toward restaurant workers. Nothing I did would make this young man smile or treat me in a professional fashion.

The food was tasty - though we waited way too long for it - and I enjoyed the outdoor dining. I also like the combination of "short order food" and "liquor license" for wine and beer. Still, I don't think I'll bother to return to be treated so badly.

1  Thank COLadyRoadWarrior
Reviewed 18 September 2013

A bit pricey but it was worth it. The pancakes were great! The best part in the nuance/atmosphere. It was welcoming, not a franchise and not touristic. I recommend it!

Reviewed 25 August 2013

We were in the Manitou Springs area and used TripAdvisor to guide us to a place for lunch. We drove by this place twice before we found it. But, we were happy we did. The food was delicious and the staff was very friendly. I had the Turkey Cuban and truly enjoyed it. In addition, the tea and spice selection was very good as well. Great value for the selection offered.