“Wow! we loved it! :-)”

Dining options: Reservations
Laval, Canada
“Wow! we loved it! :-)”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Best lobster in the area! My boyfriend and I enjoyed our evening so much we went back for breakfast the day after. Our meals were delicious. Excellent service. Friendly owner welcomed us as we arrived for dinner. He took time to answer our questions about the attractions in the area and made good suggestions. We also heard about the historical value of the place where the restaurant is located and where the name Nipigon comes from. It's the only restaurant right next to the beach in Sainte-Luce-sur-Mer. I recommend it to all and will surely go back whenever we will be in the area again.

• Visited June 2013

Ontario's Highlands, Canada
“A wonderful experience”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

My friend and I were touring the Gaspe peninsula and stayed over at Ste Luce de Mer. We had delicious scallops and salmon here. With salad and vegetables. We both agreed that it was a wonderful experience. The service was excellent and the owner was very pleasant and informed us of places to visit. I would recommend this restaurant without a doubt and come back to eat here when I am in the region.

• Visited August 2013
Quebec City, Canada
“Don't go there!!!”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

06-23-2013
We went there yesterday and it was the worst experience for eating lobster. We waited over 45 minutes and when it arrived it was overcooked, dry and it even did not taste lobster. Like the other couple said it was not busy at all. TERRIBLE, NEVER AGAIN!

• Visited June 2013
toronto
“DON'T EAT HERE!”
Reviewed 24 August 2009

My husband and I had a choice of eating here or at a Bistro down the street. We decided to eat here since they had lobster and I was in the mood for lobster...... BIG MISTAKE! It wasn't even a busy, and after we ordered, it took 1 hour for the food to arrive. In the meantime, we had nothing to eat.... we eventually had to ask for bread. The lobster was TERRIBLE!!! Overcooked and rubbery. The rice was inedible: watery and flavourless. We will never go back.