“The WORST sandwiches in Montrose”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Heidi's Brooklyn Deli
Ranked #50 of 100 Restaurants in Montrose
Reviewed 9 December 2012

This place sucks. The emloyees working there aren't warm or friendly. They always act like you and their job is a burden to their day. I've been there 3 times and each time have gotten a different sandwich that all consist of thick stiff bread and hardly any filling to them and dry as could be. Maybe nothing I'm ordering is good in general but I have yet to have a good lunch here. It's utterly disappointing. I'm done trying!

1  Thank Emmynauts

Reviewed 17 September 2012

Heidi's has the best sandwiches in Montrose! They have a large variety of hot / cold sandwiches, soups and smoothies. Their prices are spot on and compared to say a Subway Restaurant, pay the extra $1 or $2 and get a super thick yummy sandwich here. I would recommend them for groups, families with children, etc as they have something on the menu for everyone. They also deliver and serve breakfast!

Reviewed 15 May 2012

I had Avery nice lunch . I had a pastrami sandwich and tomato basil soup. The tomato basil soup was exellent. I am not a lover of tomato soup, but this was very good. The restruant was clean and the service was average. I will stop again for lunch.

Reviewed 22 April 2012

Friendly workers, great service, wonderful food! I've never been disappointed by a trip to Heidi's, and you can buy their bread bowls for home made soup - which my family does in the winter.

Reviewed 23 December 2011

Heidi's is a deli style restaurant where you order at the counter. They have good food, a good variety of sandwiches and smoothies, and the place has been spotless every time I've been in. It has a nice "feel," as it doesn't feel overly crowded or noisy.

1  Thank misspWestSlope_CO