“Waste of money”

Subwiches Sandwich Shop
Ranked #35 of 99 Restaurants in Montrose
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Every time I give this place another TRY,,, I am disappointed. I ordered the 6" Turkey and its tiney. Hardly anything in it!! I always leave hungry and I am not a big eater. I am average!!! Most places I eat at I have to share a meal because I am not a big eater.... This place just gives you bird food... NEVER again! I am done...

Reviewed 18 September 2013

This is a unique, hometown sandwich shop with great food. If you are in Montrose at lunchtime, it's a must for a quick delicious sandwich.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

fresh and amazing. They have weird hours I would eat there all the time if they were open in the evenings. I am pretty sure they make their own bread. This place puts subway to shame so worth the price.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

Has fresh ingredients sliced right before your eyes. Get there before noon though or the lines are out the door with locals getting a lunch item. Must be GOOD if locals eat there on regular basis right? I'd go back for sure... bread was nice and fresh. They are NOT open on Sunday though, so plan accordingly.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

We love visiting the local "hole-in-the-wall" places when we travel. This was just ok. We liked that the meat was freshly sliced after our sandwich was ordered, and the bread was great. But the amount of meat you get on your sandwich for the price is a let down. It is very popular with the locals-we arrived just ahead of the lunch rush, in which the line went out the door.