Quality Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Red Arrow Inn & Suites(Montrose)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewswafflesroom was cleancorned beef hashbottom floorfresh fruitthird floornew carpetcold cerealhot breakfastconvenient locationblack canyonking bedcoffee makerelevatorsupermarketmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 June 2012

I stopped into this hotel to wait for a shuttle bus, and although I was not a guest, the owner had his son take me to where Iwas staying. Amazing service! Thanks, Marc F.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 May 2012

I have stayed in this Quality Inn in Montrose for the last 4 years when visiting my grandchildren and their parents. It is sooo reasonable and I can walk to the kid's house.There is a grocery market, Starbucks, etc., all within walking distance.
The owners are so friendly and helpful, the rooms and bathrooms are clean and fresh. There is an indoor pool and hottub, complimentary breakfast.
I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank NYladybug
Reviewed 14 May 2012

We were very impressed with the pool in this hotel most hotels we go to they say heated pool but they are far from heated!! This pool was warm and the hot tub was actually hot and was very nice!! The room was comfortable and nice and was great that there was a fridge in it as well. The staff was nice and friendly as well we will definately stay here next time we get to Montrose!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank LETITIA82
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Planned this Quality Inn stay as part of Choice Hotels spring promotion as it was along the route I wanted to take through Colorado. The rate was reasonable and when I got there I found the room to be comfortable, and the microwave and refrigerator to be working well and very convenient for me as I still had more traveling to do.

Dear Sahida was at the front desk when I came in... such a sweet lady and so helpful. And Kamal helped me with printing out maps of the area so I could easily get to the meeting I needed to get to. There was some problem with the computer in the lobby for the guests when I first got there, but it was fixed... and they tell you to ask if you need something printed out and are so helpful. Thank you for all your help and smiles!

Because of the convenience of the elevator in the building, I requested a 3rd floor room... and the view (beyond the parking lot) was amazing once the skies cleared up. I also enjoyed overlooking a small 'rural' farm area with an old house and lovely newly budding trees. I had no idea that Montrose was surrounded by such wonderful mountain views... the 'Switzerland of the Rockies' is to the south of town... and I could see the range from the room.

I found the bed very comfortable... and the room clean... and was overall pleased with 'living' there for three days/nights!

The motel is a block from a McDonalds, but there is a grocery store across the road as well as well as the store's gas station with their discount. It's also a couple blocks from Walgreens to the north, and south is Walmart and Target. Of course there are restaurants all over.

I was pleasantly surprised with the corned beef hash for breakfast beside the scrambled eggs, as I've not had it for a long time. And coffee is always available, 24/7. I chose toast over waffles, but there is plenty to eat.

Room Tip: Check out the views from the top floor...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 April 2012

Manager is very help full & friendly. Room is clean & hot breakfast in the morning. I think
Manager al most work 24 hours is too much.........

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business