“Delicious”

Ranked #42 of 100 Restaurants in Montrose
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are a family owned, operated mexican restaurant and bar since 03. All food is made in house and fresh daily. Our bar features delicious margaritas ( all made from scratch), and a great tap beer selection featuring mexican beers, and local Colorado craft beers. Our deserts are all made in house to satisfy your sweet side. Give us a try, maybe you'll become a regular.
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Colo burrito was fabulous ... great flavor w right amt of heat. Needed milk :) Also loved the tacos and corn casserole.

1  Thank mt10climber

Reviewed 2 August 2013

I have lived in Montrose off and on for years and this is the only place I go for Mexican food. The staff is so friendly...they have always made me feel like family. I have NEVER had a bad meal or a bad experience here. I recommend this restaurant, for sure. Oh! AND they have these incredible organic margaritas! SO good.

2  Thank Sarah B
Reviewed 23 July 2013

went there a few times once with a large group. Every time I have been there the food made me sick taste is horrid. When we went with a large group waited 35 minutes just to order from walking in the door and out 2.5 hours there were 12 of us and they knew we were coming 3 hours in advance only ate for twenty minutes rest of the time waiting. never refilled our drinks in over 2 hours... You couldn't pay me to try this place again.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

I was here for vacation summer 2012, when we moved here in 2013 the only Mexican place I will go to is Amelia's. Food is top notch and the staff are very catering and wonderful. I love this place, and you don't ever feel like you have to rush to a bathroom shortly after either like with other cantinas. Love this place!!!

Reviewed 12 July 2013 via mobile

We didn't like it but we are not Mexican food experts. Tortilla soup was greasy with little in it taco salad was scant of lettuce?
Had to put my glasses on to see what was in the fried Chimichanga and we're still not sure. The chips and salsa were very good. Our friends really didn't have much to say about their meals.