“Wedding stay”

Holiday Inn Express Montrose
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Montrose
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We stayed here for a wedding. The hotel staff were very polite and accommodated every request we had. The hotel was very clean. Michele D. bartended at the wedding and was very outgoing and friendly. Highly recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
MontroseGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Montrose, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Thank you for your lovely words t our property and your tem members, we were very excited to have the wedding party here and give us pleasure to hear that we were able to accomodate all your requests as we love to take care of our guests.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any suggestions to our team.
We hope to see you again next time you visit our beautiful Montrose, CO.
Thank you for your feedback and your business!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

After reading the reviews I thought I had selected my best option for the area. When we arrived I mistakenly pulled into the bank directly in front of the motel. I don't feel too bad about that because the guy behind me did the same thing. Check in was a breeze. We used Priority points to book the room and when we checked in I was asked if we wanted a beverage or 300 points and I went with the points.

Went to the room, which was the last room on the 4th floor. Of course, the key didn't work, so I trudged back down to the lobby, stood in line and had the card re-activated. Went back to the room and we wanted to access the internet. My computer hooked right up but my husbands did not connect, by the way, we both have the same computer. I called the front desk, they offered suggestions and I finally took the computer downstairs for them to look at. Still wouldn't connect. We gave up and went to dinner. So, if you are looking at doing any work or even just checking email stay somewhere else.

The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. Shower had great water pressure.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the lower floor.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience with us.
We understand your confusion regarding the entrance, it can be puzzling for new guests and we are happy to hear that you found us!
We are really sorry we weren't able to troubleshoot your husband's device, some computers don't "like" to log in into open networks due to their security settings. I'm glad to hear that your computer connected to the internet right away, just for future reference we offer a 24 hours fully equiped business center at the lobby level open to all guests.
We that you enjoyed your time in Montrose and that you had a lovely dinner.
Thank you for your feedback and business!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

The rooms were nice, the breakfast really good, there was more than ample room to have our family gather and visit in the lobby. My only complaint was that since it was a non smoking property, which was nice, but the smokers all congregated in the front of the entry way just outside the main door. This meant that every time that we came and left the hotel, we had to walk through the stinky smoke smell. I hope they consider changing this.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking your time to write us a review, we appreciate your kind words for our beautiful property, and want to let you know that we recognize the issue you brough up regarding the smoking area and that we are working on moving it to a better location, we agree with you that that area can be quite busy every once in a while and I do appologize for your incovenience.
I'm glad to hear that everything else was up to your standards and that you had a great time.
Please, do no hesitate in contacting us if you have any other suggestions to help us improve our services.

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

This was our last stop on our trip through southwest Colorado. The kids loved the pool and the indoor and outdoor hot tubs hit the spot for me and my wife. The room was great with lots of places to plug in all of our electronic gadgets.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
MontroseGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Montrose, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Thank you for taking your time to let us know about your stay.
It's great to hear that you and your family enjoyed the salt water pool and the hot tubs, they are a hit with the little ones! Thank you for mentioning that the rooms had enough outlets for all the electronic devices you had, we are always wondering about it and we appreciate the feedback very much.
If there is anything we could have done better, please feel free to let us know!
We hope to see you again next time you visit side of the mountains!

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

We are travelling Colorado and decided to stop in Montrose on the way home. I must say that the Holiday Inn does live up to its standards. The hotel was very clean and so were the rooms. We enjoyed the hot tub and pool last night, it was very well maintained. This morning we had breakfast. The pancake machine was down but they still had a lot of other varieties. The staff is very kind and professional. The kind young lady that checked us in last night was very kind but her uniform was dirty and wrinkled. It didn't look to professional. But besides that it a very good hotel to stay in. There is a Safeway next door to. Thanks from the 915.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking your time to write us review.
We are delighted that you enjoyed the hot tub(s) and that the rooms were up to your standards, I also appreciate your heads up on our team member uniform as our goal is to look always clean and professional. I'm sorry we had an issue with the pancake machine the day you were here, fortunatelly we were able to fix it on a short notice as those yummy pancakes are the favorites of many guests...
Please feel free to contact us if you have any other suggestion that will help us to better serve you.
We are looking forward to see you again next time you visit our beautiful Montrose,CO
Thank you for your feedback and your bisuness.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I have stayed here many of times for work. I must say that this has been my most disappointing stay. No special service, even though it must be my 20th stay, dirty wash clothes, water and hair in the sink, no conditioner, but not many options to stay else where. What do you do? Sleep and work!

• Stayed: July 2014
MontroseGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Montrose, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

We are really sorry we weren't able to deliver the service you expected and deserved on your last stay at our hotel.
We appreciate your loyalty very much and would like to apologize for not making you feel special as we should have. Please do not hesitate in voicing your concerns when at the property, we are here to help you and to accomodate your needs, our ultimate goal is for you to have the best guest experience possible I'm really sorry we failed you.
We hope you give us another chance as I would like to personally meet you and discuss how can we deliver a better service for you.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

If you are going to be in Montrose overnight you should definitely choose this motel over any competition. It's fairly close to most of the best eateries, the huge Russell Stover candy store and other amenities. Its a very clean and quiet place, well run. Nice but small exercise room and indoor pool with a nice guest business office. The included breakfast buffet is a big plus and the rates are quite reasonable. Many of the touring bikers choose this place to rest up for a day or two. Just a nice, friendly place to stay!

Room Tip: Any room is a good choice, no real problem areas.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking your time to write us a review.
We are delighted that you had a good time and were able to rest before continuing with your adventures. We really enjoy being a preferred rest stop for the bikers, and we try our best to accomodate all their needs, from extra rags to rooms facing the side of the parking lot where their bikes are parked.
If you have any other suggestions that could make your stay better, we would really love to hear it.
We hope to see you again, next time you visit our beautiful Montrose, CO.
Happy Travels!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Montrose
Stay Wise Inn Montrose
#6 of 10 in Montrose
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#3 of 4 in Delta

Been to Holiday Inn Express Montrose? Share your experiences!