“Expensive Margs.....”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Met a friend here for lunch a couple of days ago. We ordered off the lunch special which was fine, ordinary. I ordered 2 watermelon margs (house brand). They tasted pretty good, but I was surprised at the price. One marg on the rocks was $6.53 and the frozen marg was $7.46. I don't know why there was a price difference. Do they charge for grinding ice? Total for 2 margs was $13.99...I thought that was expensive for two house drinks at lunch.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Was in town after a long absence and invited old friends to lunch.
Typical beautiful front range day so we opted for the patio and it was absolutely wonderful!
Service was good and attentive but not hovering or intrusive.
Food was as good as I remembered from a few years ago - even better in fact.
Nothing to find fault with and everything to recommend...nice place, friendly people and good food - just go eat there!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Have visited here several times and have never left impressed. Service has been good and food is average...not bad but not awesome either. Most margs are pre-mix, not fresh and salsa is very bland. (Think tomato sauce out of a can...not much else in it.)

The location and outdoor seating is nice. If you aren't a Mexican food snob like me, you'll probably love this place. I've just been spoiled by other local Mexican restaurants that have better quality food and drinks. :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We came here with friends on a nice June Friday night. We called ahead 30 minutes and ask for seating for four on the patio. When we arrived we were seated right away. Very good service and our food was very good.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped in with friends for dinner. It was very busy but probably expected for a Friday night. We sat on the patio at a table for six. Bright colors, fun decorations, and partially protected from the wind. Our server was excellent, she quietly appeared just at all the right times and she had a great sense of humor. Four of us had the chimichanga, with various meats and toppings. Not too large , served hot, everyone agreed they were good! Didn’t have a good opportunity to take pics as our table was busy chatting. I would definitely go back when given the chance!