“Excellent accomodations in a beautiful setting”

Rogers Inn The Pines
Ranked #1 of 1 Monument B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 July 2010

My fiancee and I stayed at Rogers Inn at the Pines for one evening during a visit to colorado for a friend's wedding. I had been searching extensively for the perfect relaxing evening and staying with the Rogers far exceeded my expectations. Sandee greeted us at the door and welcomed us into her beautiful home. We found a wonderful home that was decorated very nicely. The layout and design of the home was thought-out from day one to be a B&B, and it shows. Our room was spectacular with a large soaking bath-tub, 2 sinks, and the best sheets I've ever slept on covering an extremely comfortable king-size bed. Arriving 2 hours later than we thought, Sandee offered us Cheese & Crackers on the deck, and my fiancee and I had a wonderful evening talking, enjoying the beautiful colorado outdoors. After cheese & crackers, we put our swim suits on and enjoyed a wonderful outdoor jacuzzi hot-tub. Very relaxing. Sandee had asked us what time we wanted to breakfast before we called it an evening. The next morning, she had breakfast ready for us on the deck. We were treated to her famous granola, the best omlette's we've ever eaten, and some very nice conversation. All while their wonderful older dog Kaiser sat by our feet. I would highly recommend the Rogers Inn at the Pines for your stay. The next time I'm in Colorado, I surely again will stay with Buzz & Sandee (I look forward to meeting Buzz, since during our stay he was out of town).

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 June 2010

My wife and I stayed at Rogers on a last minute whim instead of staying at a chain hotel as originally planned. We found the Inn comfortable, quiet and peaceful. The Inn is not too far off of the beaten path yet was far enough away from any highway or major road giving you the feeling that you were more remote than you actually are.

Breakfast was absolutely gormet and more than anyone could ask for. Each morning we were served freshly baked muffins or biscuits and a great selection of hot or cold breakfast items.

Our accomodations were spacious and comfortable. The Inn is a little over done with nik-nacks and memoriabilia, but was fun to look at none the less. This is a perfect location for anyone coming to visit the Colorado Springs area or the US Air Force Academy.

Drive time to Colorado Springs is about 15 minutes (less than 10 miles) and to Denver International Airport about 1 hour 15 minutes.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2010

We have stayed at Rogers Inn The Pines on all but one of our visits to Colorado Springs. We feel so welcomed, and pampered every time we are there. The breakfasts in the morning are plentiful and delicious, and they go out of their way to accommodate your every need. The Inn is truly a "find", and we will find a way to come back, even though our son has now graduated from the Air Force Academy.

All the Best...

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2010

Stayed for a week while my husband was hunting at a nearby ranch. Breakfasts were fabulous...something different each day. Great yogurt and homemade granola every day as a breakfast "appetizer"! Very relaxing. B&B owners are most gracious....spent the mornings talking about the family and their military experiences. Bedroom was comfortable and well decorated. Bathroom shower was great. Outside deck had a fire pit which we sat at with other guests in the evening. Plan to stay there again the next time we are in the area.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2009

I just needed a place to lay my head for one night during a horse clinic in Larkspur. I was welcomed into the home, given a tour, and left alone to "crash" on a nice bed in a room with a tv and private bath. I was fed a scrumptious breakfast in the morning and I will definitely stay here again if I get the chance!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 June 2009

Buzz & Sandee (the owners) are wonderful. They made our stay perfect!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2009

We are celebrating our 45th wedding anniversary this year so when looking on Google Earth for overnight accommodations near the golf course we were playing (Bear Dance) I found their website. It beats the nearby luxury chain hotels/motels "hands down." When we are next needing accommodations in this locale we will return!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple

Been to Rogers Inn The Pines? Share your experiences!