“They have the best caramel lattes!”

Wesley Owens Coffee
Ranked #3 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Monument
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Cuisines: Soups
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast
“They have the best caramel lattes!”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

This is my favorite coffee shop. The Wesley Caramel latte is my favorite beverage and my husband and daughter prefer the vanilla chai lattes. The service is super friendly and I love that I can text my order and have it ready by the time I arrive. That's a bonus!

• Visited August 2013

Phoenix, Arizona
“Great coffee and atmosphere”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

I was served the best iced latte I've ever had! The husband and wife owners are very friendly and were at the shop, which also has a drive-through window. This shop has an intimate feel to it, unlike the noisy chain shops. It is fairly small and nothing fancy. There are a few selections of pre-made light fare for lunches with them being made of fresh healthy ingredients. Scones, e.g., I believe, made on the premises. There is a large selection of great teas, which I did not sample as I just wanted more of the great fresh coffee! There was a corner where 2 young children were quietly playing chess. How cool is that? It was a little too warm and windy when I was there to sit outside. However, the view of the mountains to the west was breathtaking.

• Visited June 2013