“Patio dining on Bear Creek”
Review of The Cow An Eatery

The Cow An Eatery
Ranked #4 of 23 Restaurants in Morrison
Price range: US$4 - US$19
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Cow / An Eatery is a clean, freshly updated mountain town diner. We serve Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner indoors and out. We have an outside bar for your enjoyment and a cozy patio along Bear Creek. We pride ourselves on serving fresh, local food and beverages. Full espresso and coffee menu. Fresh baked goods as well.
Reviewed 28 May 2014

A perfect summer meal on the patio---breakfast is tasty, lunch is lots of fun. Meals are always homemade and yummy. Don't miss the onion rings! For dessert, there is always a soft serve cone from the front window.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

This unassuming little place has a pretty expansive menu. The outdoor seating allows me to feel like I am in a quintessentially Coloradan little town (or what I as a tourist imagine to be one). Views of the mountains & Dinosaur Ridge. I did not expect much of my salad, as this seemed to be a more casual sandwich joint, but it was delicious! Fresh greens, generous with the vegetables, delicious all around! I had a mimosa as well. Our whole group was satisfied with our meal. They serve soft-serv ice cream; this would have been 5 stars if they had hand-dipped ice cream.

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

I love the Morrison Scramble. Delicious take on a Denver Omelette. Mrs prefers the biscuit and gravy. We always leave happy and full. Don't miss this locals favorite!

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I love this eatery! Great food, service, kind people and great location! I have never had a bad meal here and have eaten here over 10 times in the past 6 years. Great value!

Reviewed 17 April 2014

The Blue Cow has the best breakfast and lunch in Morrison, beyond a doubt. And the soft-serve or milkshakes are perfect for a warm afternoon. We've eaten here a number of times, as Morrison is home. The one thing to plan on is a more leisurely meal, meaning service is predictably slow. Occasionally painfully slow. The servers are usually friendly, but not always, sometimes they can be rushed or gruff. But the atmosphere is nice, so enjoy it. Get the sweet potato fries. Have a beer. Bring friends you haven't seen in a while, so you have time to catch up. Try dinner here too, some of the dishes are great. Not always, but they seem to be trying. In a town of overpriced places with mediocre food, this is the best value, too.