“Elopement and honeymoon”
Review of Arrowhead Manor

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Morrison
Arrowhead Manor
Ranked #2 of 2 Morrison B&B and Inns
nc
“Elopement and honeymoon”
Reviewed 16 April 2010

This is a great B&B. Went here specifically for my elopement and honeymoon. The managers, Kareene and Adrian, are wonderful. This place has the best breakfast I have ever tasted for a B&B, and I have been to many! Great atmosphere and scenery.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Costa Mesa, CA
Reviewed 28 March 2010

Thank you for making my sisters wedding amazing! I was blown away by the service that your B&B provided to my family and friends. The rooms (The Lion room in particular) were amazing and clean (king size bed with water massaging pillow-top. WOW!). The entire staff was very accommodating, friendly, and assisted us when anything was needed. Marguerite and James in particular were extremely helpful, and were extraordinary hosts. The B&B itself was absolutely beautiful, and the view was spectacular. I would strongly recommend staying at The Arrowhead Manor if you are visiting Colorado. I would go back to Colorado to just stay here!

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank treyb29
Boulder
Reviewed 7 March 2010

The house itself is gorgeous and cozy and wonderful. The surroundings are also certainly nice, but more beautiful scenery can definitely be found within a few hours of this location. We had a great time, because we enjoyed the B&B itself so much.

Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
Cincinnati, OH
Reviewed 16 January 2010

This place was fabulous. My husband and I stayed here one night, breaking up our drive into Vail. The property is large, spacious and updated. The caretakers are attentive and made us one of the best breakfasts we had ever had. The views are to die for - especially in the great room. The B&B is in a small town outside of Denver and is pretty secluded - which is what we were looking for. We couldnt have asked for more for the price. The only part of our stay that was odd to me was that they slipped a comment & tip card under the door to our room. I had always thought that most B&B's had a "no tipping" policy - and if you do leave a tip its for the cleaning staff. This card allows you to specify amounts (I assume to be added to your bill) to tip cleaning staff, caretakers and owners.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank lee2022
Fort Collins, Colorado
Reviewed 14 January 2010

I found myself unexpectedly in Denver, and I literally made my reservations with Arrowhead as I was driving up the mountain to find them--something you almost can never do at a BNB! They immediately got a room ready for me, talked me through the directions (a beautiful location but somewhat difficult to find if you don't follow the directions to a T), and made me feel welcome. I opted out of the spa package, but the staff was ready to bring aestheticians to me within a day's notice. I was shown the beautiful deck, both off the breakfast area and my own room, and the extensive collection of DVDs, entertainment, and complimentary popcorn. My room was cozy and the bathroom relaxing, but more impressive than anything else was the bed! The mattress was a memory foam-topped, plasma/gel-filled piece of heaven with sleep-inducing massagers. After a night of the most restful sleep I've ever had, I went downstairs to find fresh-squeezed OJ, my own tray of pastries and fruit, and a menu with very well prepared food. The property is beautiful, the food is great, and you are minutes from national parks and historic Morrison, just outside of Denver. I love trying new places, but this is the only place I will stay when I am in Denver again.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled solo
1 Thank AmeliaEnglish
Aurora, CO
Reviewed 14 January 2010

Driving up to the front of the manor was a sight to behold, only to be followed by the beauty of the interior. The staff was very kind, and accommodating. My huny and I had the best night alone with out the kids ever. Our room was private, elegant, and very romantic. The view off our private balcony was unbeatable. We had a night we will always remember. Then breakfast...well...it was unreal. The food was excellent, the presentation was beautiful, and again, the staff was wonderful. I would highly recommend Arrowhead to anyone looking for a beautiful, romantic getaway. Or any reason. We will definitely be going back again and again.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank bluekittencasey
Denver
Reviewed 14 November 2009

Staying at Arrowhead Manor was a surprise gift from wife, and what a wonderful surprise it was. The great room, where we had breakfast, and outside balcony, both overlooked a fabulous mountain scene. Our room, which consisted of three rooms and a private balcony, was meticulously decorated and so spacious that the masseuse had more than enough room to work her magic on my back. We enjoyed breakfast, which was superbly prepared and served by caretaker and his wife, while we watched the snow fall out the picture windows covering the mountains. When it was time to leave, the innkeepers even helped us shovel our car out of the snow. We have stayed in many other B&Bs where we paid much more and received a lot less. Arrowhead Manor is a fabulous retreat that should not be missed.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank TravelRightColorado
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrison
Table Mountain Inn
Courtyard Denver West/Golden
The Oxford Hotel
The Oxford Hotel
#4 of 157 in Denver

Been to Arrowhead Manor? Share your experiences!