We stopped there on the way to Colorado Spring from Aspen. So glad we did.
My son had a blast on the $5 unlimited water slide and Chalk Creek which has many different temp small\tiny pool. Water is crystal clear and not taste salty like other hot spring. We spent almost 5 hr there.
1. bring a water shoe if u want to venture out in Chalk Creek
2. bring some picnic food, if u plan to stay there more than 2 hr since there's no snack bar on site.
Only con i can think of is that there's not place to sit on the big hot spring pool u have to stand in the water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A gorgeous natural oasis surrounded by towering peaks. Your perfect getaway, with every amenity. Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort is where you can do it all. Satisfy your quest for adventure, experience the healing powers of Colorado hot springs, and indulge in pampering spa treatments. Unlimited outdoor recreation alternatives for every interest, in every season, at every level. Gourmet meals, choice lodging, and our welcoming staff await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Princeton Hot Springs Hotel Nathrop