“Amazing food”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 January 2012

A group of 8+ myself dined in early january. My husband said his food was "hands down the best steak he'd ever eaten". which says alot, because we raise cattle, and he LOVES steak.. I said the same about the chicken that i order. it was EXCELLENT!

Reviewed 20 January 2012

We had a group of 11 who went to celebrate a birthday at Bill's Cowboy Steak House. We had heard about it from a couple of acquaintances and thought we'd give it a try. Wow, were we all impressed!

The service by Bill & Patti (the owners) was amazing and the food was to die for! The menu is simple: your main meat, a side, a salad, and dessert. And the prices are VERY reasonable.

We love steak and order it whenever possible, so we're no rookies. We can honestly say without a doubt that the rib eye was absolutely amazing (possibly the best we've ever had) and the filet mignon was fabulous!!! Rarely do we write reviews, but just had to on this one! Go there...you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 12 January 2012

Great food! My favorite place to go when in the valley!

Reviewed 28 November 2011

We have had breakfast here several times and its always good. The group especially liked the cowboy waffles...bacon bits in the waffles, topped with a couple of eggs.

Reviewed 26 October 2011

My husband and I were here for dinner on October 21st to celebrate my birthday and we were not disappointed! Not only was the food amazing (I we both had a filet minion.) but the price was reasonable ($26 for the 8 oz which included a salad, a side and ice cream for dessert.) and the atmosphere was great. Its a cozy little joint and the whole crew was involved and helpful. We ment and chatted with the owners who were charming! I can't wait to go back!

Travellers who viewed Patti's Main Street Coffee House & Bill's Cowboy Steak House also viewed