“Fabulous Dinner”

Dining options: Reservations
Glenwood Springs CO
“Fabulous Dinner”
Reviewed 16 November 2010

My husband and I had a delightful dinner date at Bill and Patti's last Friday. We had the night's specials, pork and tilapia, which were both outstanding. Bill hand-picks the meats. Meals include soup, salad (have the homemade blue cheese drssing) and dessert. The service was friendly and attentive. Dinner was my treat so I was happily supprised when the bill was under $41 and that included my wine. The best part was when Bill pulled out his guitar & serenaded the patrons. This is my new favorite restaurant!

1 Thank NativeInColo

Glenwood Springs, Colorado
“Good food, poor service”
Reviewed 19 October 2010

I've stopped at Patty's many times and always have a mixed reaction. The coffee is good and the breakfast items are usually pretty tasty but Patty herself is often brusque to the point of being rude. All in all, a mixed bag. If I'm in New Castle for the morning I stop there, otherwise I'll hit one of the local coffee shops in Glenwood or, honestly, even Starbucks.

2 Thank Amy33446
Denver, Colorado
“Great Restaurant Find in New Castle, Colorado”
Reviewed 5 August 2010

After playing a round of golf at Lakota Canyon in New Castle, Colorado, I decided to stay in town for dinner instead of driving 10 miles up the road to Glenwood Springs. Man - did I make the right decision. I ate at this place called the Cowboy Steakhouse on the main strip of the little town, and has an awesome dinner. The menu is pretty basic and offers about 10 different entrees - different cuts of beef, some lamb choices, and salmon. I was told the beef and lamb are locally raised but I was in the mood for salmon and ordered it. It was incredibly delicious. And a very generous portion. The meals range from $23 -$30 or so and include EVERYTHING except alcohol. By everything, I mean for $23 I received a huge chunk of salmon, asparagus, a huge baked potato, soft drinks, dessert (a fruit cup that night with whipped cream) and coffee. No additional charges, just $23. Pretty cool. The husband and wife owners were both on site and were extremely friendly and attentive - even though they were clearly very busy that particular night. Anyways, great choice for dinner. Next time I'm in Glenwood Springs for any reason, I'll definitely make the 10 mile trip up to New Castle for dinner. Next time I'll have to try a steak as the table next to me ordered a bunch of them and they looked unbelievably huge and tasty. Too bad Denver (where I live) is so far away.

Keep in mind that the place is only open for dinner on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights from 6-9. If you are near New Castle during one of these times, make sure to check the place out.

denver, co
“Excellent A+++”
Reviewed 19 April 2010

Bill and Patti were so gracious to let us come in and dine even though closing time was only a little while away! We were very surprised at the service and food! We were basically lost, looking for anything to eat and found a true gem! Suburb food -steak cooked to perfection, great sides at a fantastic price - and terrific service! Recommend to anyone anytime. Try the 16oz. New York...I did...one of the best I have ever had! We though about moving to New Castle, we really did! Hope to see you guys again!

Ernie and Elaine

Western Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Consistently wonderful!”
Reviewed 27 January 2010

Absolutely the most consistently great tasting food and wonderful service of anywhere in New Castle/Silt area. I'm a local and appreciate the owner's attention to detail.

Travellers who viewed Patti's Main Street Coffee House & Bill's Cowboy Steak House also viewed