“Very Pleased”

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in New Castle
Reviewed 16 May 2011

I spent the night here and I was quite pleased with the facility. I was a bit taken by the various TripAdvisor reviews which either loved it or hated it. The only somewhat negative experience I had was being greeted by only lots of used towels in the pool area since there was a large family who left with there towels everywhere. I had no further problems after the receptionist came cleaned up and re-stocked clean towels. The room was clean and quiet (even though it is close to I-70 and I had a room facing the highway). The breakfast area wasn't very big but it was tidy and there was an assortment of the usual items along with egg,bacon, and sausage. It's an easy drive to Glenwood Springs (famous for the natural pool) and it's a bit cheaper than hotels in the city of Glenwood Springs. I plan to stay here again soon.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank patwacinmt

Reviewed 8 November 2010

We stayed here with our dog and small children. We checked in at night, lights didn't work. No towels, Quoted wrong, AAA discount was not honored. Breakfast was provided but cold food was warm and conditions were unsanitary. Manager argued with us upon checkout that AAA was quoted in price but won't be honored and then just walked away from us, mid conversation. We contacted customer service with few results and broken promises. We will NEVER stay here again. Too much of a hassle

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank jjlabloom
Reviewed 8 August 2010

This was a very nice hotel for our family traveling with teenagers, a five year old, parents, and grandparents. The kids enjoyed the pool, the rooms were very clean, the amenities nice. The hotel offered a nice continental breakfast. All in all, it was a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank camoury
Reviewed 7 February 2010

This is the cleanest Rodeway Inn I have ever seen! As soon as I checked in I was impressed at the receptionist she was very polite and helpful, she recommended a restaurant in "down town" but only a few blocks away, the breakfast was appetizing unlike many other places. I felt like i got a great deal, I payed less than one hundred dollars for a two pleople and one child. Also the pool was very nice! I had a great stay I hope you do too.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank mkmIowa
Reviewed 22 April 2009

This hotel is overall a great place to stay and staff is very helpful, rooms were nice clean, breakfast well above the average free breakfast. I was very impresed, Rodeway's are often older but this one felt like new i asked the front desk how old it was she said " almost 6" very well kept!

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family
3  Thank skifam20
Reviewed 1 January 2009

The pool is very peaceful and enjoyed by the whole family , my sister is a local and the owners let us bring her kids for a swim too. Owners are very nice and take good care of the property. The free breakfast in the morning is very good quality, we looked forward to it in the morning. My family and I are regulars at this hotel and are satisfied each time.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank mollyisbusy
Reviewed 2 July 2008

Staying at this hotel was a great choice. We had been driving quite awhile on our way to Las Vegas and needed a place to rest. It was very convenient, located right off the highway, and very CLEAN. The staff was friendly and recommended a great dinner restaurant t a little way down the road . The bathroom was spotless! I haven't seen a cleaner bathroom in a standard hotel. The owners/managers do a great job at taking care of the property and we felt very welcomed. For breakfast, they offer a great waffle bar, eggs, and sausage. We didn't expect that from a Rodeway. Would definitely recommend to anyone and will stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Lakelover10
#8 of 24 in Glenwood Springs
Red River Inn
Red River Inn
#1 of 1 in Silt

Been to Econo Lodge Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!