Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
US$103
US$98
HIExpress.com
Quality Inn & Suites On The River(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$104
QualityInn
Glenwood Suites(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$119
Red Mountain Inn(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$81
Travelocity
Affordable Inns(Glenwood Springs)
US$92
Hanging Lake Inn(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$79
Rodeway Inn Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$76
Residence Inn Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$162
Courtyard Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$145
Courtyard
All reviewsglenwood springsworked quietlythe heat ac unithot wafflessoap and shampooconveniently located right off the freewayrooms were very cleanno elevatortrain trackslittle thingsa great staypool and hot tubfirst floorrefrigeratorcerealreceptionistpets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 June 2012

This hotel is nothing fancy, but is kept very clean. We stayed for about five days while visiting family in the area. The room has a microwave, coffee maker and fridge which was great to have on an extended stay. The queen bed rooms are on the side facing away from the train tracks. The trains never bothered me at night. I don't know if they didn't come through or I just didn't hear them. They serve breakfast every morning. There were things like waffles, eggs, sausage, donuts, bagels, yogurt, cereal, juice, milk and coffee. There is a small indoor pool and hot tub. There are a few very minor complaints. One was that the key cards kept deactivating every so often. We had to get them redone 3 times during our stay. Sometimes there was no one at the desk to reactivate them and we had to wait for a while. One morning, the coffee ran out and there was no one to be found. My mom finally went into the back room and got coffee for the lounge area and we made it ourselves. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Queen beds are located on the side away from the railroad tracks, king bed rooms are located on the side with the tracks.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 November 2011

We stay here whenever we visit our daughter in New Castle.... always have a clean and comfortable room and are treated well by the friendly owners. There is a fine continental breakfast in the morning. Sometimes rooms are scarce in Glenwood nearby, and rooms are more expensive there....if I were visiting Glenwood, I would drive a few miles and stay here.

Room Tip: higher floors are a little more quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank golfnetyme
Reviewed 2 July 2011

Great value, nice big rooms, fridge, microwave, free internet. Great view of the mountains and a great view of the UP railroad tracks.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank gamemaster10476
Reviewed 16 May 2011

I spent the night here and I was quite pleased with the facility. I was a bit taken by the various TripAdvisor reviews which either loved it or hated it. The only somewhat negative experience I had was being greeted by only lots of used towels in the pool area since there was a large family who left with there towels everywhere. I had no further problems after the receptionist came cleaned up and re-stocked clean towels. The room was clean and quiet (even though it is close to I-70 and I had a room facing the highway). The breakfast area wasn't very big but it was tidy and there was an assortment of the usual items along with egg,bacon, and sausage. It's an easy drive to Glenwood Springs (famous for the natural pool) and it's a bit cheaper than hotels in the city of Glenwood Springs. I plan to stay here again soon.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank patwacinmt
Reviewed 8 November 2010

We stayed here with our dog and small children. We checked in at night, lights didn't work. No towels, Quoted wrong, AAA discount was not honored. Breakfast was provided but cold food was warm and conditions were unsanitary. Manager argued with us upon checkout that AAA was quoted in price but won't be honored and then just walked away from us, mid conversation. We contacted customer service with few results and broken promises. We will NEVER stay here again. Too much of a hassle

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family