Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in New Castle
Reviewed 8 August 2010

This was a very nice hotel for our family traveling with teenagers, a five year old, parents, and grandparents. The kids enjoyed the pool, the rooms were very clean, the amenities nice. The hotel offered a nice continental breakfast. All in all, it was a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank camoury

Reviewed 7 February 2010

This is the cleanest Rodeway Inn I have ever seen! As soon as I checked in I was impressed at the receptionist she was very polite and helpful, she recommended a restaurant in "down town" but only a few blocks away, the breakfast was appetizing unlike many other places. I felt like i got a great deal, I payed less than one hundred dollars for a two pleople and one child. Also the pool was very nice! I had a great stay I hope you do too.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank mkmIowa
Reviewed 22 April 2009

This hotel is overall a great place to stay and staff is very helpful, rooms were nice clean, breakfast well above the average free breakfast. I was very impresed, Rodeway's are often older but this one felt like new i asked the front desk how old it was she said " almost 6" very well kept!

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family
3  Thank skifam20
Reviewed 1 January 2009

The pool is very peaceful and enjoyed by the whole family , my sister is a local and the owners let us bring her kids for a swim too. Owners are very nice and take good care of the property. The free breakfast in the morning is very good quality, we looked forward to it in the morning. My family and I are regulars at this hotel and are satisfied each time.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank mollyisbusy
Reviewed 2 July 2008

Staying at this hotel was a great choice. We had been driving quite awhile on our way to Las Vegas and needed a place to rest. It was very convenient, located right off the highway, and very CLEAN. The staff was friendly and recommended a great dinner restaurant t a little way down the road . The bathroom was spotless! I haven't seen a cleaner bathroom in a standard hotel. The owners/managers do a great job at taking care of the property and we felt very welcomed. For breakfast, they offer a great waffle bar, eggs, and sausage. We didn't expect that from a Rodeway. Would definitely recommend to anyone and will stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Lakelover10
Reviewed 4 June 2008

Ended up here because we were looking for a place to stay at the end of a long day's driving and other preferred places were full (it was a weekend).
The basics were OK with a clean room and standard amenities, though nothing special at the rate. Also note that you're squarely in the middle of nowhere, with extremely limited restaurant options.

Stay here if you need a halfway decent place and really don't want to drive any more; continue on for another 50 or so miles to find better options.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with family
2  Thank GermanyTraveler
Reviewed 25 May 2008

My son and I stayed here two days, it was a quick check-in and I would return anytime. Hotel is clean, staff is friendly Breakfast is above most hotel Breakfasts.

The rooms were very clean with all the amenities you could think of. Refrigerator, microwave, ironing board, coffee pot, coffee, etc.Pool and jacuzzi was another plus. Others have expressed problems with train noise but it was not an issue for us and we're very noise sensitive. We both slept soundly. No complaints and more than I expected for the price. We'd stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with family
Glenwood Suites
Glenwood Suites
#7 of 24 in Glenwood Springs
Quality Inn & Suites On The River
Quality Inn & Suites On The Rive...
#11 of 24 in Glenwood Springs
Best Western Antlers
Best Western Antlers
#5 of 24 in Glenwood Springs
Red River Inn
Red River Inn
#1 of 1 in Silt

Been to Econo Lodge Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!