“Brilliant B & B”

Little Australia Farm
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Gweek
Little Australia Farm
Ranked #2 of 3 Gweek B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This was our second visit to Little Australia and it will certainly not be our last. We visited with my sister and brother in law and stayed for 4 nights in August and it was just as wonderful as we had remembered. The breakfasts were beautifully cooked and service was great. Jennifer and Geoffrey were so friendly and kind and very knowledgeable about places to visit and eat. It felt like home from home without the work! Christine & Mike Watts

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
wright202, Owner at Little Australia Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2013

Thanks for your kind review hop we will see you again soon Kind regards Geoff & Jenny

Reviewed 15 August 2013

When describing our stay at little Australia, it would be easy to run out of superlatives. The setting is fantastic, Jennifer and Geoffrey Wright are the perefct hosts, friendly, helpful and thoroughly lovely people. The accomodation is spotlessly clean, the rooms are comfortable and the service second to none. The breakfast is delicious well cooked and sets you up nicely for the day. I can think of nowhere better to stay when visiting that area of cornwall and can only hope that as many people as possible have the oportunity to enjoy the experience. I reccomend anyone reading this to go there and enjoy the experience that we were lucky enough to have. Sandy, Lara and Phillip Hatton

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Phillip H
wright202, Owner at Little Australia Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

Thanks Phil for your excellent review.Would be please to see you and your family again in the near future. Kind regards and best wishes Geoff & Jenny.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

We stayed for 6 nights in June 2013. We enjoyed our stay. The hosts were very friendly and gave us good guidance on where to visit in the area. The accomodation was very good and the breakfasts varied and substantial. We would go again. One tip. Follow their directions to get there via Culdrose, the back roads are shorter but very narrow and tricky.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
wright202, Owner at Little Australia Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2013

Thanks for excellent review and we hope to see you again in the near future Kind regards and all the best Geoff & Jenny Wright.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

Just returned from Little Australia Farm after a 4 night stay. This B&B has a beautiful setting, peaceful and tranquil. Jenny and Geoff made us feel very welcome. It was home from home. Excellent room, comfortable beds and outstanding breakfasts and delicious home made jam too - nothing too much trouble. Will hopefully return next year for a longer stay

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
wright202, Owner at Little Australia Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2013

Jim Sue thanks for your review. Hop you got the jam recipe and good luck. Hop to see you next year. Kind regards Geoff and Jenny.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Had a 2 night stay in June 2013. Nice welcome. Good size room. Fantastic breakfast - quality and quantity absolutely excellent. Tranquil location. Great value. May be a little remote for some but great if you want it quiet.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
wright202, Owner at Little Australia Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2013

Thanks for your review and kind regards Geoff & Jenny Wright

Reviewed 24 June 2013

I was walking round the Helford River at the end of March 2013 during heavy storms and floods. I had been walking all day on the SWCP in the heavy rain and beginning to wonder if I would find somewhere to bed down for the night, when I stumbled across the Little Australia Farm.

It was late at night when I knocked on the door and received the most appreciated welcome of the whole journey. I was soaked to the skin and my appearance was not the best but Geoff welcomed me in. The accommodation was excellent with spotlessly clean rooms and excellent breakfast in the morning.

The owner Geoff took my waterproofs and dried all my wet clothes ready for the next days walking. Geoff was extremely helpful and friendly.

I would recommend this B&B to everyone.

Peter Mc from Rochdale

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank PETER M
wright202, Owner at Little Australia Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2013

Thank you for review and please come and stay with us again one day. Thanks again and kind regards Geoff & Jenny.

Reviewed 23 June 2013

This was already highly rated by Trip Advisor, and it certainly did not disappoint us. My wife and I went with my elderly mother overnight because we were attending a wedding a few miles away. We had a twin room which was very spacious, including a little sitting area and a small balcony. My mother had a twin room next door. The rate was £35 per head with no extra for my mother for occupying a twin room on her own. The owner was vary gracious and hospitable and the breakfast was excellent. The beds were comfortable. The setting a little out of Gweek was idyllic, a clearing in the midst of forest accessible by a steep track from one side and via a ford on the other. We are already trying to think of a reason to visit the area again...

Room Tip: This B&B only has three rooms. There is only one double room; we didn't see that. The larger...