Ramada Plaza Northglenn/Denver North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Cottonwood Suites Westminster(Westminster)
1,240 results
All reviewsbreakfast barindoor poolbeds were comfortablehot breakfastdenverinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We arrived having driven from Toronto in two days in a 41 year old sports car. After 14 hours on the road, the bar and other amenities were exactly what we needed. The cost was very reasonable for the quality of accomodations.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Never before have I had such an awful hotel experience. The room was muggy and had wallpaper peeling off everywhere. We had been driving like 12 hours that day through wind and rain, and we were exhausted. We also had our Italian Greyhound with us and he hated this place. All we wanted was a good nights sleep, and I was wide awake the whole night in fear for my life. I'm pretty sure there was drug deals going on across the hall. When about 40 different people show up, stay a minute, and then leave……use your imagination. The doors outside our room kept slamming non-stop, which upset my dog. Oh, and then people kept jiggling our door handle. I could hear the couple next door talking all night. I put towels at the door base to help muffle the sound…it didn't help. I was exhausted to tears and just wanted to get the hell out of this hotel. I will never stay at a Ramada again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LinRPet
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Had a late night flight canceled at DEN airport. My airline put a few of us up in this hotel. We arrived after midnight. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Room was clean and pleasant. Breakfast was very good, lots of choices. No shuttle to airport, but my airline paid for taxi ride both ways (~$75 each way).

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business