“We enjoyed our stay. The hotel staff were very friendly and...”

Ramada Plaza Northglenn/Denver North
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Northglenn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Richland, Washington
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I am disabled and the staff went above and beyond to make sure everything was convenient for me. There was no accessible parking in the entire lot (everything availalbe involved walking up/down a hill). The front desk arranged for parking in what was normally a no parking area.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Toronto
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We arrived having driven from Toronto in two days in a 41 year old sports car. After 14 hours on the road, the bar and other amenities were exactly what we needed. The cost was very reasonable for the quality of accomodations.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Ogden
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Never before have I had such an awful hotel experience. The room was muggy and had wallpaper peeling off everywhere. We had been driving like 12 hours that day through wind and rain, and we were exhausted. We also had our Italian Greyhound with us and he hated this place. All we wanted was a good nights sleep, and I was wide awake the whole night in fear for my life. I'm pretty sure there was drug deals going on across the hall. When about 40 different people show up, stay a minute, and then leave……use your imagination. The doors outside our room kept slamming non-stop, which upset my dog. Oh, and then people kept jiggling our door handle. I could hear the couple next door talking all night. I put towels at the door base to help muffle the sound…it didn't help. I was exhausted to tears and just wanted to get the hell out of this hotel. I will never stay at a Ramada again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank LinRPet
Also consider these accommodations in or near Northglenn
Super 8 Westminster Denver North
Hampton Inn Denver North / Thornton
Cottonwood Suites Westminster
Cottonwood Suites Westminster
#17 of 19 in Westminster

Been to Ramada Plaza Northglenn/Denver North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Plaza Northglenn/Denver North

Property: Ramada Plaza Northglenn/Denver North
Address: 10 E 120th Ave, Northglenn, CO 80233-1002
Region: United States > Colorado > Northglenn
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Northglenn
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Plaza Northglenn/Denver North 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Plaza Northglenn/Denver North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Northglenn Ramada