“A breakfast that makes you last the day”
Review of Village Inn

Village Inn
Ranked #20 of 72 Restaurants in Northglenn
Reviewed 21 October 2012

My son joined me for a voluptuous breakfast, so that I could make it driving all the way to Cedar City, UT. Plenty of choices and tasty.

Reviewed 5 September 2012

we go to the one in la junta colo at least once a month. service is always fantastic and usually never any waiting

Reviewed 2 August 2012

My husband and I just started a long road trip going through Denver for our first night. We chose to eat at the Village Inn largely because it was within walking distance to our hotel but we should have taken the car out and gone further. For starters, my husband ordered a bowl of chicken noodle soup. After waiting a few minutes, the waitress came back with the news, "sorry" but we are out of chicken noodle, would you want tomato? He took it, although it was very similar to Campbells (and not as good!). Then I ordered a Reuban 1/2 sandwich with soup. I'm not fond of tomato so was considering a salad instead when the waitress returned with the news that they were out of sauerkraut---what's a reuban without sauerkraut? After a few more minutes I finally decided on a hamburger since it seemed that was one thing they may have on hand. My husband ordered a chicken fried steak which was tender except for the center portion. However, it had been deep-fat fried and had a huge amount of gloppy cream gravy the consistency of glue. We finished our meal with a scoop of ice cream (vanilla with chocolate syrup was the only choice, being out of every other flavor.) That night he woke with a horrible belly ache, no doubt caused by the greasy food. I would not recommend this particular Village Inn, although the wait staff was delightful. I would have done better with a fruit salad rather than a greasy hamburger but I did not get sick.

1  Thank Monte H
Reviewed 2 February 2012

Unfortunately, like most of these restaurants, if you are not careful you will be piling on the calories.

Reviewed 14 December 2011

Large portions. Good food and lots of options. Very nice staff. Thumbs up. We ate here two days in a row after staying at La Quinta.