“Great lunches”

Cuisines: American
Thornton, Colorado
“Great lunches”
Reviewed 18 February 2013

The only meal I have ever eaten here is lunch. But I have never regretted it. The soups, salads and sandwiches are amazing. And don't forget to have a delicious cookie for dessert.

Visited February 2013

Northglenn, Colorado
“welcoming quick lunch”
Reviewed 4 December 2012

Soup is always delicious and sandwiches are good. Great place to sit , drink coffee, and have a good cookie

Visited November 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Love this place”
Reviewed 17 November 2012

I love Atlanta Bread Company, I like eating here with my family. I love sitting by the fireplace. I live right next to a Panera, but I will drive out of the way to go to Atlanta Bread Company, the food is just that much better. I really like the breads you can take home, the pumpkin one is really good. They have a great selection of food. I wish there was one closer to me.

Visited November 2012
Northglenn, CO
“A Cheap Imitation of Panera”
Reviewed 20 December 2008

Both times I have gone to the Atlanta Bread Company have been vastly disappointing. They are always understaffed, not organized and don't have half the things on the menu!!! You are a restaurant! Stock up!

Not to mention everything they have Panera has...it's just an imitation. The food is not good - no flavor. I got soup and it was so gross that I returned it!! Then the soup I got in return wasn't great either!

Skip it and just go Panera!

1 Thank ColleenBlooms