Secret Garden
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Box Canyon Lodge & Hot Springs(Ouray)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$119
Matterhorn Motel(Ouray)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$98
Ouray Chalet Inn(Ouray)(Great Value!)
US$91
  • Breakfast included
US$182
US$177
Hotels.com
Ouray Victorian Inn(Ouray)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$108
Timber Ridge Lodge(Ouray)(Great Value!)
US$79
Hotwire.com
Main Street Inn(Ouray)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$86
US$122
US$119
All reviewsb bupstairs suitethe ownerhot tubcatering businessbed and breakfastgreat cookprivate bathmain streetice climbingshared bathroomother guestsfresh fruitenglish muffinsgas fireplaceexcellent breakfastice festival
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2011

My wife and I chose this B&B based on other traveler reviews and we were likewise not disappointed (we stayed for seven nights). Sara is an excellent host and caters to your every need--especially at breakfast. The location is perfect a flew blocks off downtown Ouray within easy walking distance of local shopping and dining. While I have no basis for comparision with other Ouray lodging we believe we made a very good decision to stay here and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to others. The property is very well maintained and beautiful and of course is located in the Little Switzerland of America with numerous outdoor activities (hiking, biking, jeep tours, mine tours, etc.). Makes a great base for exploration of nearby towns such as Ridgway and Telluride. We hope to return and believe you will find this a very nice B&B if staying in Ouray. Our best wishes to Sara!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2011

My sister and I stayed at Secret Garden while on a 'road trip' and it was fabulous. The room and bathroom were very spacious, beds comfortable, and the decor elegant, with a variety of soaps and lotions that were an extra touch. Sara offers gracious hospitality and cares about her guests. We wanted an early breakfast so we could get on the road and that was no problem. We treasure the conversation shared and Sara's caring spirit.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2011

My husband and I had never stayed in a Bed and Breakfast before and what a treat! Sara, the owner, was so kind and helpful, and her place is beautiful, quaint, and welcoming. We instantly felt at home. And the breakfast the next morning.... oh my! It was made with love by Sara and it was absolutely delicious. Visiting the town of Ouray, Colorado is a must, and the next time we're there, we'll be staying at this B&B again.

Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2011

My husband and I spent a few days here on our honeymoon, Ouray is an amazing place and the Secret Garden was the perfect place to stay. The pictures don't lie, it is beautiful! The breakfasts were amazing and Sara, the innkeeper was very accomodating. We highly reccomend it and would definately return!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2011

My friend & I had the loveliest of stays at this Bed & Breakfast. It was my first opportunity to stay at a Bed & Breakfast, and Mrs. Sharpe truly made it the best! She was quite kind, made us feel completely at home, treated us like a friend yet at the same time gave us the privacy we needed. It really was amazing. :) I'd love to go back. It is situated in a cute little mountain town and was a beautiful breath of fresh air - especially when we woke up the next morning all cozy in our bed to see the snow falling outside. I highly recommend you staying here; you won't regret it!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends