“New Owners Ruined It”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch
Ouray, Colorado
“New Owners Ruined It”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

New owners have recently taken over and the sevice is extremely slow and the portions have been downsized. I am a local and used to eat here frequently. I've tried to eat here three times since the new owners took over and it is worse each time. I've given it a fair chance and now I won't go back.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank farley g

Montrose, Colorado
“Will visit again !”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Had the Corned beef and cabbage. Never had it grilled before and was very happy about the outcome. Quick and friendly service. Will come again in the future and tell my friends.

Visited August 2013
Durango, Colorado
“Average Pub Food”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Our choices were limited for dinner because everything is closed this thim of the year. We were told that the food was really good, but we found it to be just ok. It was average pub food, nothing outstanding. The service was nice, but it's just an irish pub.

Visited April 2014
Ouray
“Attitude”
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Recently moved to Ouray. I started going here initially with my family. Over the past few months, I stopped due to mainly the attitude of the servers and bartenders. The food was hit or miss. Nothing that made me want to go back for. Recently I returned on St.Patrick's Day with some friends from out of state considering it is an Irish Pub. This was a mistake. Shame on me. None of the bartenders had a smile on their face. No one acted like they enjoyed the job. No one greeted us or acknowledge us at the bar. Attitude is everything! If you don't like your job, do something else. What a waste in such a small town!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Shana K
Bristol, Tennessee
“Average Food, Poor Service”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

The food was OK. I wouldn't go back for it, but I didn't have any trouble eating it. The service was probably some of the worst I had in a while. We arrived as the restaurant was opening, but our waitress already seemed to be "over it" when it came to working or interacting in any way. She seemed to be dealing with all of her customers the same way that night. Maybe she was just having an off day, but it wasn't very professional how it carried through to her work. Ok, I get it, we can't always be cheerful about working, but one can still do the required minimum tasks. She never checked back in with us after dropping our food off to see if everything was alright. We had get up and go to her to ask for everything - mayonnaise, more water. (It really wasn't even busy yet, either.) She just dropped the check off and never asked if we wanted anything else. The only time she came back to check on us was to get our check after she dropped it off and that was a prompt return. We didn't and won't go back.

Visited February 2014