“BEAUTIFUL BEAUMONT!”

Beaumont Hotel & Spa
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Ouray
Reviewed 10 February 2014

What a wonderful and beautiful historic hotel. The ambiance was so romantic. Our room was super clean and the old fashioned claw tub was so relaxing. The view from our room was of main street and the spectacular Ouray mountains. We loved looking at the moon from the skylights too! Breakfast the next morning was so yummy. Chad and Jennifer were marvelous hosts and so accommodating. They have such a passion for their home and make it your home away from home. We can't wait to return and stay in another charming room!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are special and wonderful!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 6 February 2014

My husband and I stayed here for my 50th Birthday. It was SO worth it! I felt special being in such beautiful surroundings. The bed was very comfortable with lots of pillows. The hotel is the quietest hotel I have ever stayed in! The hospitality was great. Jennifer gave us suggestions where to eat breakfast and informed us of the history of the hotel. I highly recommend for a special experience!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2014

No... that's not the name of the Beaumont, but it should be... because everything happens apparently effortlessly on the part of the owners and staff - like magic. It is spotlessly clean, very quiet, incredibly tranquil and restful. I had the good fortune to stay in both a luxury room and a sweet suite, and I loved both. I also had a wonderful massage in the spa which made me feel appropriately "noodled." I came to the Beaumont on a self-imposed writing retreat and I was able to concentrate on my work and rest and rejuvenate at the same time. All thanks to Jen, Chad, Morgan and Liz... and the other staff who are so quiet and careful... you would think they were magical elves who do magical things just as a matter of course because they can. Thank you! I will be back.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Our stay here was a rich and unique experience. I was slightly concerned about staying in an old hotel but this one has been impeccably restored and I would recommend to all. The bathroom fixtures were Kohler and the water was specially softened. This combined with utmost cleanliness made our bathroom feel like a spa itself. The breakfast was of superbe quality. Morgan and Elizabeth were two employees who made the history come alive for us. A very special hotel!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Everything about our stay was excellent. Our room was first class, dining was very good, bar was fun in the evening. Good location. Street parking right next to the hotel. Hotel was quiet and relaxing in the evening. Recommended to our friends.

Room Tip: We has a suite and enjoyed our stay, hope to return again.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2014

The Beaumont is an immaculately restored elegant hotel. The service was great, the staff was extremely friendly and helpful in providing historic information about the building and in recommending activities. Dining in the Grand Ballroom exceeded our already high expectations! The food was as incredible as the environment. The spa was a great place to relax and unplug. Overall amazing experience, we will definitely be making this an annual trip!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 November 2013

The story of the Beaumont Hotel is an on-going saga. Some people say it should be a museum. I'm happy to report that it just keeps getting better, and we are privileged to experience this beautiful edifice as a living, active way to enjoy Ouray, CO.
After having a less than satisfactory Thanksgiving Day Buffet two years ago, we were a bit hesitant to give it another try, but the place is such a perfect setting we gave it a go. I'm SO glad we did. As it was two years ago there was not a bird in sight. I asked the delightful young man who was serving, "Where's the turkey?" He pointed out that he was carving from it in a deep pan and would I like a special cut. I felt great that the bird was being used for food, not just décor.
Our faith in the Beaumont Hotel is restored, and we plan to have many more dinners there,

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank philingj
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ouray
Hotel Ouray
#1 of 11 in Telluride
Matterhorn Motel
Matterhorn Motel
#11 of 15 in Ouray

Been to Beaumont Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!