“Hoseback riding was fantastic!”
Review of Bach'lers Stable

Bach'lers Stable
Dallas, Tx
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Hoseback riding was fantastic!”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

The tour guide, for the mine, gave a good presentation. What I did not like was the amount of people they insisted on packing in on each train car. When I knew we couldn't be packed in more tightly, they actually squeezed in two more people making the ride more than uncomfortable.

The only reason I didn't give it a five was the trip into the mine located on the same property as the stable. The horseback ride was the highlight of our vacation. Our real cowboy led us on a beautiful ride. He was unhurried and he regaled us with cowboy stories and poems. They even have a small platform if you need assistance getting on the horse. My broken toe appreciated that.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank KatieScarlettDallas

Sanger, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“An entertaining ride With beautiful views”
Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

This was my second year to ride with Post, and first year for my 7 yr old son. We are experienced riders and had a great time on the trail. Fencepost has a horse for every skill level and has a great sense of people, horses, and the match of each for the perfect ride.

Visited August 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“The most exciting horseback ride!”
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

My daughter, granddaughter and myself scheduled a 2 hour trail ride. The knowledgable guide took us up Gold Mountain on 130 year old trails, high above Ouray! The views were spectacular! Breath taking! The horses were easy to ride and obedient! I can't wait to do this again!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Rhonda T
Wellington, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best ride with spectacular views.”
Reviewed 24 July 2013 via mobile

I've been on several ride and this one was the best by far! The wrangler was very nice and the horses were very good. We will definitely do this one again.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Sunshynee
Brooksville, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Spectacular views, nice horses & courteous wrangler”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Spectacular views, nice horses & courteous wrangler - We are experienced riders & took a 2 hour trail ride with the wrangler, not Fence Post - forgive me for not remembering his name because Post called him everything but his name...Alfredo? but Post called him "Forito" and a few other affectionate names. We had very nice horses, safe tack & great conversation about the area, horses & the wrangler's upbringing in Mexico. It was very enjoyable. We booked the ride the night before since our planned itinerary had to be changed due to the wildfires - so we were very happy they were able to accommodate. Yes, Fence Post is a typical cowboy who is a little rough around the edges, but harmless. When we came back in - he asked questions of us & the wrangler to ensure we enjoyed our ride. You can tell he loves his animals & employees as both are treated very well. I would recommend more than an hour ride to really see the sights.

Visited June 2013

Been to Bach'lers Stable? Share your experiences!