“Great fun for all ages. ”

Ride-N ATV Adventures
Ranked #7 of 10 Tours in Ouray
More attraction details
Owner description: Ride-N ATV Adventures is your headquarters in Ouray, Co to explore the San Juan mountain trails on an ATV or SxS. From tours to rentals you won't be disappointed with the most trusted name in the San Juan area.
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great fun for all ages. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

My family of 4 had a great time. I was anxious about driving a 4 wheeler in the mountains so we got the Ranger crew. My husband,an experienced 4-wheeler, was impressed with what the Ranger Crew could do. The views were beautiful on the trail to Yankee Basin. I would definitely go again but I would bring more layers next time. There was a shower on the mountain and it got CHILLY up there. The Ride-n guys were friendly and the equipment is in great shape.

3 Thank EmeraldBeach97

McKinney, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Going Off Road in Ouray, CO”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013

In one week we twice rented a Polaris RZR. The machine was a blast and the views from the old mining roads outside of Ouray are spectacular. Ride-N Rentals did a great job of showing us the best trails for this time of year, and the machine was very well maintained. We'd go back, in a heart beat.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Steve L
Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Riding High with a Ride-N Razor, Ouray, CO.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2012

Some months ago I reserved a "RAZOR" ATV, with Shane, at Ouray's Ride-N rental service. We hoped to ride for two full days in August. As an avid off-road motorcyclist I wanted to show my wife a few of the spectacular high mountain passes I had traveled in summer's past.
As our rental days approached it looked as if we might get rained out. I had asked about their policy should this occur and was told I could "cancel" up to 48 hours before rental day. Our first day we met Shane's son Staton at the shop and while it was not raining yet the was a 60% chance of rain predicted. He called his dad to relay our concern and soon Shane arrived to assure us that he would not hold us to a rental contract if it looked too much like rain. He even suggested some alternate routes we may want to drive in our truck. He was very honest that rentals were slowing for the season and it was not as if we had prevented him from renting to someone else. Needless to say we were relived and had a fine day driving Owl Creek Pass instead.
The following day we rented a RAZOR, two seat, side by side, ATV for a wonderful sunny day up Imogene Pass and into Yankee Boy Basin. Shane met us at the off -road starting point as promised, reviewed some existing damage to the vehicle and gave us great tips regarding operation of the vehicle, routing ...even helped us pack our gear in the back compartment.
Shane met us at day's end without being called, once again reviewed the vehicle, explained his billing procedure and how our damage deposit would be refunded.

All in all it was a great experience. Shane answered some technical questions I had about the "rig" and we were off with no maintenance cares or worries.Renting can be better than owning.
Lyn says she would do it again...just the reaction I was hoping for.

Thanks Ride-N for an exceptional high country experience.
We'll be back.

Visited August 2012
5 Thank David H
Denver, Colorado
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Rent at Your Own Risk”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2012 via mobile

Unfortunately our son put a one inch crack in the front fender of the ATV we rented. We were required to buy a new replacement part which cost $500 as a result. Couple that with the rental fee and we were charged $200 per hour for the 1/2 day rental. Basically you are off road for the entire time, but the vehicle must be returned in show room condition or they will hit you heavily for part replacement fees. This outfit probably makes more $ on repair charges than rental fees!

5 Thank Bill L
Haworth, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2012 via mobile

We'd seen stunning photos of the passes around Ouray, but couldn't ride them on our touring motorcycle, so when we stumbled across Ride-N Rentals on the Main Street it was too good an opportunity to miss.

We rented a Polaris RZR for three hours and were dropped off at the trailhead for the Imogene Pass and Yankee Boy Basin. We were advised that the pass may not yet be fully open and most folk were just driving the Basin Road, but as we saw some 4x4's heading up the Imogene Pass we decided to give it a go. It was a pretty challenging drive at the lower end of the pass, but the views were breathtaking. We made it to 12500ft before we had to turn round as the road crew were still clearing the snow off the last 600ft, but it was one of the best rides of my life.

It may not be for nervous drivers, but highly recommended for petrol heads.

3 Thank spnorm

Been to Ride-N ATV Adventures? Share your experiences!